MotoGP watch party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MotoGP watch party

For anyone in the central Oklahoma area, MotoGP watch party at my house April 18. Portuguese GP, it's a great racetrack. We'll have the Marquez comeback, Olivera trying to defend his race win there last year on the KTM, and some answers to whether or not the the Ducs and Yamahas are really that good or was it just the Qatar effect. Should be interesting.
    Time negotiable, since the race actually happens at 6:00am, or similar ungodly hour. I'm thinking 2:30ish, but open to suggestions. Planning on watching either the Moto 2 or Moto3 race and the MotoGP. The grill will be fired up, snacks and beverages at hand.

House rule, no dissing Rossi. Violators will have to deal with the wife's wrath, and may the Lord have mercy on your soul. You have been warned.

I'm in central OKC, PM if interested.
    '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Wow, I wish you lived nearby. I'll be watching here, but not a live broadcast, just later videos.
    MM will either crash, breakdown or win.
    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Deal....i hope to make it to your place for the April 2022 Portuguese GP.

So you say you have a die-hard Rossi fan in the house.
      This jacket has never been worn but has hanging in the closet for years. If you interested pm me your info and i can send it along.
      Might look good on a wall.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
        Deal....i hope to make it to your place for the April 2022 Portuguese GP.

So you say you have a die-hard Rossi fan in the house.
        This jacket has never been worn but has hanging in the closet for years. If you interested pm me your info and i can send it along.
        Might look good on a wall.

Well, come 2022 I'll be in the DC area, but the invite stands.

On the jacket, seriously!?!?! She'd love something like that. PM incoming.

EDIT: your PM box is full
        Last edited by RichDesmond; 04-15-2021, 09:50 AM.
        '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

I'm picking it
          M
          Zarco
          Vinales
          Bagnaia

MM gets a top 10. I say 7th
          I really have no earthly idea of where to put Rossi....

Mad
          83 GS750E
          2006 ZX14
          2004 KTM 450 EXC
          2001 Yamaha Big Bear

Comment

Cleared out some old mail, Rich.
            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
            X