Ain't dead yet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
    All are excited about the Arizona recount up here! You guys ok?
    Wow...I'm sure God will make things right
    No signature

Comment

That recount was checked, rechecked and then double checked. Accept the reality that it was accurate and true.
      Don't fall for the BS hoopla.
      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
        That recount was checked, rechecked and then double checked. Accept the reality that it was accurate and true.
        Don't fall for the BS hoopla.
        Only the ignorant are excited about Arizona's stupid decision to make a double redundancy out of finding out what we already knew, which is that the election was conducted better than the one before it and was very legit.
        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
        1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
          Only the ignorant are excited about Arizona's stupid decision to make a double redundancy out of finding out what we already knew, which is that the election was conducted better than the one before it and was very legit.
          Do I detect bamboo on the ballot? I'd hate to think we've been bamboozled!
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I'm offering up our local pillow dipsh!t to help out with your re-re-re-re-re count...........as long as you promise to KEEP HIM !!!!
            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
              I'm offering up our local pillow dipsh!t to help out with your re-re-re-re-re count...........as long as you promise to KEEP HIM !!!!
              Although this state went purple for the election, it still has a major case of UTI (Ultra Trumpian Idiocy). No more stupidity needed.
              "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
              1982 CB900f

Comment

A OK. Living the dream.
                EULC ON

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                  Although this state went purple for the election, it still has a major case of UTI (Ultra Trumpian Idiocy). No more stupidity needed.

LOL ! That's terminal,let's hope they get the needed medicine soon.

Comment

how did that work out for you trumpanzees?
                    embarrassing.
                    ya see, that's what happens when you're gullible enough to implore 'faith' (belief without ANY evidence)

never ends well, never will ��
                    Last edited by ptegsotic; 09-25-2021, 01:20 PM.
                    1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                      Do I detect bamboo on the ballot? I'd hate to think we've been bamboozled!
                      The pun was good
                      "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                      Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

All is well. AZ counted it’s votes 4 times including the original vote count from Election Day.
                        EULC ON

Comment

Working...
                        X