Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who has been through Colonoscopy prep will relate....

marvinsc is offline Forum LongTimer GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Default Anyone who has been through Colonoscopy prep will relate....

What happens when you drink 10 oz of Magnesium Citrate?

I'm glad you asked...

12:05 pm: It's time. You shotgun a 10 oz bottle like it's a lukewarm PBR and you don't want to be a pansy in front of your older brother's friends.
    It's suppose to be lemon flavored but it's becoming quite clear that whoever led the R&D team that day has never actually tasted anything lemon in their life. You are already regretting this decision.

12:06 pm: You down a cupcake like you've been saving it for the apocalypse because let's face it...that time is here. It's going to turn to liquid form before it even clears your throat but you don't care. All is right in the world at this moment. Hold on to that. You're about to enter a very dark period in your life.

12:37 pm: First sign of life. The pressure is growing. You already have 5 lbs of impacted poop in your colon and you basically just drank the "safe for humans" version of Drano. You feel a poop coming on finally. You think it's time. You're wrong. You get a little snake turd as a teaser.

Take note...this is the last semi-solid thing you will see leaving your body for the next 24 hours.

12:57 pm: That little science experiment you got cooking is about to reach it's boiling point. Your stomach is angry now. It hates you...you can feel it. You have exactly .3 seconds to make it to the nearest toilet but you can't run... NEVER run! You pray to God there is enough elasticity in your butthole to keep the gates closed 5 more steps as you start to preemptively undo your pants to save valuable time. Almost there. 3...2...1...

12:58 pm: Sweet Mary,...is this real life? Your cheeks barely hit the seat and all hell breaks loose. The poop/ water mixture you've just created comes out with such force that it actually sprays the back of the toilet bowl at a 45 degree angle thus deflecting it in every direction but down.

Is that blood?

False alarm.

That's just the remnants of a cherry pie you ate at Thanksgiving...when you were 5. The smell is horrid...the sound is frightening. You try to clench whats left of your butthole to soften the blow but it's not working. The whole house just heard your liquid poop fart as it gurgled out of your butt.

1:06 pm- 8:30 pm: Everything's a blur. You have pooped out everything you have ever eaten since the day you were born, everything your ancestors have ever eaten since the early 1800's, and your butthole now feels like you have a flaming hot Cheeto and the tears of a thousand Jalapeno seeds stuck in it.

You're now curled up in the bathtub ugly crying because you have to remain within arm's reach of the toilet at all times.

You have the poop sweats.

You meet Jesus.

8:37 pm: Your family will never be able to unsee the things they've seen in the
    2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Just like chain maintenance, "it's not that bad".
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

I've had a few of them but nothing like that. Can't remember exactly but a couple of days of drinking broth for food and nothing but water on the day of the " poop shoot invasion tube " ......
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Haha. Thanks Scott, now I have a vision in my mind I can't get out! 😃
    My Motorcycles:
    21 Triumph Tiger 900 GT (coming to a town near you)
    16 Yamaha FJR1300 (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    82 750e (parts Bike)
    80 KZ650f (needs restored)

Dang, ya'll ain't got much to talk about, do ya?
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

earlfor is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Sounds like the start of a normal day to me. So........
    I support entropy for all.

Nearly all Covid deaths in the U S are unvaccinated people.

Tom Wolfe wrote an unforgettable version of the barium test in his book "The Right Stuff", chronicling the tests that the first astronauts had to take before going into space. Have never been through the experience but your account sounds pretty close as to what to expect. Hope the test turns out ok for you.

My dogs always found it entertaining, I think they can hear it going through you. And it does go through you.
    1981 GS1100E
    1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
    1983 GS 1100 G
    2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
    2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
    1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Do dr. Also suggest using miralax, I over heard a guy at check out in store saying his doc and nurse told him to mix with something and down the whole container, in a half hour .