Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Daystar

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,844

    Default Daystar

    Just watched "Joni:Table Talk Injecting Truth Pt 4" on Daystar channel. Guest cohost Del Bigtree stated that the three vaccines have zero efficacy in preventing you from catching Covid or passing it on, zero in preventing you from being hospitalized, zero in preventing you from dying.

    "We don't even call them vaccines, we call them gene therapy."

    Host Joni Lamb complained that they're being censored from most media. If you call their number, you can leave your credit card # for automatic monthly donations. Excuse me, they're not called donations, they're called seeds. You'd be sowing seeds, and they guarantee you'll harvest 100 times what you sow.

    Looney Tunes.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

    2016 XL883L Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    5,826

    Default

    I have never heard of these people, you should send them some stats.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wyoming County, New York
    Posts
    4,386

    Default

    I'm more of a BlackStar guy.


    1986 yamaha fazer 700 - for sale
    2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...ature=youtu.be
    82 gs1100L probably the next project
    1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
    1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

  4. #4
    argonsagas's Avatar
    argonsagas is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    18,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob S. View Post
    Just watched "Joni:Table Talk Injecting Truth Pt 4" on Daystar channel. Guest cohost Del Bigtree stated that the three vaccines have zero efficacy in preventing you from catching Covid or passing it on, zero in preventing you from being hospitalized, zero in preventing you from dying.

    "We don't even call them vaccines, we call them gene therapy."

    Host Joni Lamb complained that they're being censored from most media. If you call their number, you can leave your credit card # for automatic monthly donations. Excuse me, they're not called donations, they're called seeds. You'd be sowing seeds, and they guarantee you'll harvest 100 times what you sow.

    Looney Tunes.

    That actually fits with what has been said by Canada's top health official, Dr. Theresa Tam.
    She has been quite open in saying the vaccines are not a full protection that will prevent COVID
    She states that even when fully vaccinated people remain susceptible to transmission of the disease.


    Partial quote from Dr. Tam:

    "But it's not absolute. There's reduction in your risk of transmission, but it doesn't necessarily eliminate your risk of transmission," Tam said, adding that the danger dials down especially after the second dose.

    Source:

    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...d-19-1.5419843
    "The only thing worse than ignorance is arrogance." AE

  5. #5
    Baatfam's Avatar
    Baatfam is offline Forum LongTimer Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    17,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by argonsagas View Post
    That actually fits with what has been said by Canada's top health official, Dr. Theresa Tam.
    She has been quite open in saying the vaccines are not a full protection that will prevent COVID
    She states that even when fully vaccinated people remain susceptible to transmission of the disease.


    Partial quote from Dr. Tam:




    Source:

    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...d-19-1.5419843
    And what has that got to do with OP's post?
    "Not a full protection" and "zero efficacy" are not even close to the same thing....
    Bob T.

    "That which you manifest is before you." -- Enzo
    "I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble." -- Rudyard Kipling
    "...for our existence to hold any value, it must end. To live meaningful lives, we must die and not return." -- Number Six

    '83 GS1100E ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '99 TRIUMPH TROPHY 900 ~ '67 HONDA CUB



  6. #6
    earlfor's Avatar
    earlfor is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Brooksville Fl.
    Posts
    42,920

    Default

    On one hand, we have one person (credentials?) saying the vaccines are basically useless and on the other, we have near total agreement of the medical community on how effective they are. Hoopla de doo dah strikes again.
    I support entropy for all.

    Nearly all Covid deaths in the U S are unvaccinated people.

  7. #7
    argonsagas's Avatar
    argonsagas is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    18,172

    Default

    Agreed, they are different in degree, but the message that absolute protection is not possible is there in both..

    Another difference is in the qualifications of the speakers.

    One is unknown and, while her speech was almost certainly carefully worded to suit politics, (eg: she did not cite any numbers) Dr. Tam is the official voice of the Canadian Government.
    "The only thing worse than ignorance is arrogance." AE

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    3,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eli69 View Post
    I'm more of a BlackStar guy.
    I'll see your metal and raise you three three hippies!

    1983 Naked Goldwing Interstate GL1100 (Current bike)
    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

    Not ALL conspiracy theories are false. If it's on the radio, TV AND the internet (with pictures) then it's true. If it shows up in print, it always will be. www.birdsarentreal.com

  9. #9
    earlfor's Avatar
    earlfor is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Brooksville Fl.
    Posts
    42,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by argonsagas View Post
    Dr. Tam is the official voice of the Canadian Government.
    .......and DJT was the "official" president, consider what that is worth.
    I support entropy for all.

    Nearly all Covid deaths in the U S are unvaccinated people.

  10. #10
    argonsagas's Avatar
    argonsagas is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    18,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earlfor View Post
    .......and DJT was the "official" president, consider what that is worth.
    Nah....Tam does not have orange hair. Can't be the same.

    That said, given what I have read during the last year about her, I am sure there are quite a few Canadians who would make that comparison.
    "The only thing worse than ignorance is arrogance." AE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •