Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS850 Tool Kit (1980 year)

My bike is missing the tool kit.
    Can anyone tell me what was in the original kit in order that I can make up a kit close to original?
    Of course if you know where I can get such a kit please advise.

Originally posted by uteman View Post
    My bike is missing the tool kit.
    Can anyone tell me what was in the original kit in order that I can make up a kit close to original?
    Of course if you know where I can get such a kit please advise.
    Here is a photo courtesy of another GSR member (not sure who). I don't think the Allen key was part of the OEM kit.

Toolkit.jpg

EDIT: Do you have the owner's handbook? There is a picture of the kit, and a description of each tool at the start of the "Inspection and Maintenance" section in the handbook. There should be a handbook on the BassCliff site.
    Last edited by 2BRacing; 05-29-2021, 07:10 AM. Reason: Added info
    1981 GS850G "Blue Magic" (Bike Of The Month April 2009)

1981 GS1000G "Leo" (Bike Of The Month August 2023)

Comment

Originally posted by 2BRacing View Post
      Here is a photo courtesy of another GSR member (not sure who). I don't think the Allen key was part of the OEM kit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62877[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Do you have the owner's handbook? There is a picture of the kit, and a description of each tool at the start of the "Inspection and Maintenance" section in the handbook. There should be a handbook on the BassCliff site.
      2BRacing: Unfortunately Ii do not have the owner manual either, However I followed the lead provided for BassCliff site. That provided an owner anual for 1982 year (Close enough) What you have provided is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X