Thread: Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody

Default Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody

I hope all of you members and your families have a very nice Memorial Day. Bill

Same for you Bill.

We had our eldest daughter & son-in-law over (they live in Baltimore) for her birthday weekend (she turned 31 on Thur). Our youngest & her hubby live with us so it was a "Full House" over the weekend.

Everyone prepares their own meals so we share the kitchen. The boys like to play video games in the front room and they also use the bonus room upstairs and hang out.

We watched the "Friends Reunion" on HBO Max last night...prior days to that, we all sit in the front room and have discussions.

Today, is a sunny beautiful day. Nice to go out to and visit Memorials in the state of Delaware. There's a Memorial Cemetery down south in Millsboro, DE.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone! Enjoy your day.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Redman is offline Forum LongTimer Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Although I am not a veteran, Memorial Day does have some meaning to me, in that I am named after my Uncle who was killed in WWII (Italian invasion from Sisily).

I have some of his letters home to his little sister (my mother).

Last edited by Redman; 05-31-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.

[QUOTE=Redman;2653647]Although I am not a veteran, Memorial Day does have some meaning to me, in that I am named after my Uncle who was killed in WWII (Italian invasion from Sisily).

/QUOTE]

Happy Memorial Day. I was given the middle name of my Grandfather. There are some records and information, but not much. He was killed on September 17th, 1944 when the jeep he was in hit a land mine. My mother was two at the time.

https://www.abmc.gov/decedent-search/fay%3Darthur

Quote Originally Posted by trent View Post
    Yep, we had a good run.

Who knew a nation that has brought men up to higher level of existence and more meaningful life is now considered evil by many.
    somebody will know wth that means l
    1100 Katana / 1100 ES

Real eyes, realise, real lies.

Quote Originally Posted by ptegsotic View Post
    somebody will know wth that means l
    Very few if any

Redman,

what a tribute bestowed upon you!

Those are wonderful keepsakes that Memorialize your Uncle. Thank you for sharing.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

bonanzadave is offline Forum Guru Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Just back from Fort Snelling National Cemetery https://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/ftsnelling.asp

Got a bunch of family there including my wife's G Pa - WW1, and our Dads - Korea
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    Redman,

what a tribute bestowed upon you!

Those are wonderful keepsakes that Memorialize your Uncle. Thank you for sharing.

Ed

I agree,I was glad to see what he posted.

Redman is offline Forum LongTimer Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    Redman,

what a tribute bestowed upon you!.

And my daughter and son-in-law (Navy EOD, Iraq & Afghanistan) have furthered it by the naming of thier son.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.