Clear All

Up to ten in one post
    sigpic
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Just remember, as far as I know, you can't access the BBCode from the mobile app. You need to be logged into the Flickr website. Most phones only allow access through the app and some tablets will allow access to the website as well as the app. Otherwise you'll need to use a computer.
      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
        Just remember, as far as I know, you can't access the BBCode from the mobile app. You need to be logged into the Flickr website. Most phones only allow access through the app and some tablets will allow access to the website as well as the app. Otherwise you'll need to use a computer.

Sandy,I've been trying through my android phone and it's as you say.I have a desktop that a friend converted to Linux 'Ubuntu' a few years back and it works good,I'm still learning it.I would like to know if I can get the flickr app on my desktop with Ubuntu ?

Comment

Just go to their website - www.Flickr.com
          sigpic

1981 GS550T - My First

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
            Just go to their website - www.Flickr.com
            Yup....
            And, they have a help page: https://help.flickr.com/
            Plus, a help forum: https://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Nessism View Post
              Do yourself a favor and don't even try the start the bike until you go through all the various maintenance items including a full carb rebuild, tank cleanout, valve adjustment, and so on. Please check the Newbie Mistakes thread for a list of things to look out for. Once all that's done then there is a very good chance that the bike will start and run as expected. There is nothing worse than trying figure out what's going on with a misbehaving bike when the maintenance is not up to date.
              Top notch advice!

Please follow it, Bill.

Congratulations on the new arrival.
              "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
              Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Bill, FOund your flickr album (searched for your name). I think I can find the BBCode, and post some pics for you.

>>>>> Later Note:
                I did it with computer, thier website, as described above.

(I dont know how to tell you how to do it with cell phone app.)
                Last edited by Redman; 07-02-2021, 08:02 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

. . . . . .
                  Last edited by Redman; 07-02-2021, 07:49 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .
                    Last edited by Redman; 07-02-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2m7XpkQ]
                      ............... on Flickr

Okay, now, now we see your excitement.

Comment

Wow!

Bill, you are very fortunate with this cross-country purchase--a story we here at GSR will never forget. Fairings are in excellent condition from the pics provided. Overall, a very gorgeous bike.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Flickr’s phone app sucks for posting pictures into websites and won’t do the bbcode.

Nice looking bike. Hopefully it runs as well as it looks
                          sigpic

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

Dang, I'd forgot how good they look, & for me that's by far the best color. Congrats & hoping all is going well.
                            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                              Bill, FOund your flickr album (searched for your name). I think I can find the BBCode, and post some pics for you.

>>>>> Later Note:
                              I did it with computer, thier website, as described above.

(I dont know how to tell you how to do it with cell phone app.)

Dave ! You're THE MAN !! Thanks a Million my friend

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
                                Dang, I'd forgot how good they look, & for me that's by far the best color. Congrats & hoping all is going well.

I've been working on it a bit at a time. I hope to find an oem Suzuki stock exhaust from somewhere soon:does anyone want to trade me for the Kerker exhaust? I'll install the centerstand after I get the stock 4into2 black exhaust,I'm sure it'll have plenty of power as stock for me.I like a bike with the centerstand for working on it,loading stuff onto it,etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X