Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email From GSResources/Frank

Default Email From GSResources/Frank

Good morning GSR!

I'm up early today to head to the beach for my birthday and did my usual logging into my various online accounts.

To my surprise, it's my first email message (that I can remember) to wish me a Happy Birthday from The GSR! So I thought it a good idea to mention it. (Of course I did)

My age is now the original Speed Limit I remember seeing on I-10 for those summer trips from LA to San Antonio, TX back in the mid 70s.

Thanks to this site for the many experiences/interactions/friendships that make up the dynamics of communication. We are all so different in our thoughts and reactions and members here, constantly remind me of that with rebuttals I read in the Vortex. (mainly)

Hope you guys have a great beginning of summer and safe Independence Day. These 101 Days will go by fast leading to Labor Day so be safe!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Happy Birthday, Beach-Ed one.
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

Lol!!

Thanks fellas. Just got back home and heading out again.

Wife is as white as can be so the beach is not her thing. I bought her this tent looking apparatus so she can stay underneath it but the heat still makes her face red.

Time for a nice early dinner…gotta goto work tomorrow!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Stepped out to Claws in Rehoboth…my fave seafood place!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Had a nice Philly cheese steak in Rehboth years ago. OK several. Comero's. Rode there on my CB750 and got stuck in a thunderstorm. Brakes didn't work in the wet as I discovered to my chagrin.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    Stepped out to Claws in Rehoboth…my fave seafood place!

Ed

Tom

One of the many great experiences in living in the Delaware & the Tri-state area…we are so close to many cities/venues!

This is a wonderful area for my retirement from the USAF. We’ve been in our home for 15+ years and are having upgrades done to the floors and kitchen. Our adult children love visiting us…the younger daughter & her hubby live with us while going to college online…and eldest and her hubby lives in Baltimore and make the trek almost every weekend.

We are blessed with a happy healthy family. My west coast family beckons…so, I must plan a flight to LA at some point before the year is done.

Thanks to you all for responding…it’s been a great day!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

argonsagas is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    One of the many great experiences in living in the Delaware & the Tri-state area…we are so close to many cities/venues!

This is a wonderful area for my retirement from the USAF. We’ve been in our home for 15+ years and are having upgrades done to the floors and kitchen. Our adult children love visiting us…the younger daughter & her hubby live with us while going to college online…and eldest and her hubby lives in Baltimore and make the trek almost every weekend.

We are blessed with a happy healthy family. My west coast family beckons…so, I must plan a flight to LA at some point before the year is done.

Thanks to you all for responding…it’s been a great day!

Ed

Hhmmm...sounds like a large house that, after graduations occur, will be near empty.
    Perhaps time to start a new family?

Happy Birthday!
    "The only thing worse than ignorance is arrogance." AE

Get your bike up and going, you can ride to the West coast...
    MrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Quote Originally Posted by argonsagas View Post
    Hhmmm...sounds like a large house that, after graduations occur, will be near empty.
    Perhaps time to start a new family?

Happy Birthday!
    Thank you! My wife has just adopted us a kitten named “Q”. We had it for two weeks until it was old enough to have birth control surgery.

Her name was “Queenie” until today when the procedure revealed it was a boy! Hence the name, “Q” for the James Bond gadget guy, “Quartermaster”.

That’s a true story!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbill5491 View Post
    Get your bike up and going, you can ride to the West coast...
    I know, I know…those roads out there in South NM are awesome!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)