Pro Stock Suzuki..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Stock Suzuki..

Steve Johnson in NHRA has hit a good spot with the New Monstar head #1 qualifier at the last race..Won one and runner up at the next....Glad to see that the rule changes have effected the class.More Suzuki's qualifying now...They gave the twins such an advantage I lost interest..More even now I think anyway..About time..H.D. was buying the class..
    sigpic 82 gs1100ez 1168 Wiseco,Web .348 Cams,Falicon Sprockets,Star Racing Ported Head,1mm o/s Stainless Valves,APE Springs,Bronze Guides,etc.APE Billet Tensioner,36CV Carbs,Stage 3 Dynojet,Plenum w/K&N filter,Trued,Welded,Balanced,Crank w/Katana rods & Billet left end, FBG backcut trans, VHR HD Clutch basket,APE nut,VHR High volume oil pump gears,1150 Oil cooler,V&H Megaphone header w/Competition baffle,Dyna S,Coils,Wires,etc.Other misc.mods.

I was happy to hear about Steve's fast day as well.
    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Steve is a "hobby racer" according to some. That's what makes him so cool. Running on a shoestring, there every week except the week he ran out of parts. A "real" racer....
      sigpic
      09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
      1983 GS1100e
      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
      1980 GS1260
      Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Working...
      X