1979 550 Cafe Racer Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job done 👍

Good evening fellow enthusists, the seat is back and the gloss coat is on, this build is complete. Thank you to everyone that has helped with their advise along the way 😁
    Attached Files

Comment

Job done

Good evening fellow enthusists, the seat is back and the gloss coat is on, this build is complete. Thank you to everyone that has helped with their advise along the way 😁
      Attached Files

Comment

Another photo

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cranny View Post
          Hey mate,

I don't know Andy but I would like to, that build is something else. Any idea if he is in southern tas or northern?
          I’m really not sure. I made an assumption that he’s from near Richmond, in southern TAS from this video, or maybe that’s just where the Sausage Tour started. I don’t remember his username here, which would have an email attached to it, possibly. Maybe try contacting him through his channel, even if it’s just by making a comment on a most recent video. Maybe he’ll respond. I seem to watch all his videos, even working on bikes I know I’ll never own.
          Rich
          1982 GS 750TZ
          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
          Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

New paint work (pastel blue)

Hello fellow enthusiasts I decided to re-paint the bike and wrap the pipes, what do you all think of the new colour and pipes?

Cheers, Jonathon.
            Attached Files

Comment

A few photos of the indicators/running lights at night.

I've wrapped the same sequential indicators/daylight running light to both the front forks and the rear shocks.
              Attached Files

Comment

A few photos of the indicators/running lights at night

Another photo 😁
                Attached Files

Comment

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Thanks mate, I still can't work this forum out when it comes to photo's 🤦

Comment

Seeing as you asked for opinions....like the colour but i think it needs some stripes/decal/badging to break up the mass.
                      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I like the blue better than the green!!! Looks great!
                        - 1983 GS850L ~ 30,000 miles and going up - Finally ready for a proper road trip!
                        - 1977 GS750B - Sold but not forgotten

Comment

Absolutely agree mate 👍

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                            Seeing as you asked for opinions....like the colour but i think it needs some stripes/decal/badging to break up the mass.
                            Absolutely agree mate 👍

Comment

Originally posted by 93Bandit View Post
                              I like the blue better than the green!!! Looks great!
                              Thanks mate me too...

Comment

The old school Suzuki tank emblems with the wings on both sides of the factory "S" would look cool on that tank.
                                1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

Working...
                                X