"Peppermint Patti - Ballad of a Female Motorcycle Drag Racer"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
    This is awesome Patti! Can't wait to buy a copy or two. Maybe I can make it out your way next summer to have you sign it! 
    Thank you! Please let me know of your review...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
      It will be the next book I buy and read.
      Thank you... Not many jokes in it though.

Comment

Originally posted by alke46 View Post
        Same here.

I also would like it signed.
        You kids are making me blush...

Comment

Here she is on her Pink Bike!
          Love that pic! Wish I could post it to f-book... and Thanks!! If I had that pic, it would have been on the back cover...

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
            Wow Patti ! Congratulations. Will definitely order a copy. Hope all is well, Now we know why you have not been on site much lately.
            Thanks! I really have been working very hard on this book for many years... Especially the last 2 years... I will always love my family on the GSR!!!
            (Actually took me 39 years to complete it!)

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
              Proud of you Girl!
              Thank you Bill! I hope your life is going good...

Comment

Find the link on my f-book page. @ Patti Sexton aka: Peppermint Patti.

I love all of you... Even those that are disagreeable!... LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                  Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
                    Photo of book cover, with the comment "will be available soon"

https://gloryboundpublishing.com/books
                    Thank you also, very much, but, I didn't see my book on that page.

Comment

This is awesome Patti! Can't wait to buy a copy or two. Maybe I can make it out your way next summer to have you sign it! 
                      You know you are welcome here, anytime!

Comment

I need to thank all of you. You don't realize how much the people on this site have been there for me. In my dark hours I have come to you and you have lifted me....
                        I wish to do the same for all of you. In this book are many inspirational poems, (not all of them). I did not write this book to make money. I wrote it to help others and to tell the TRUTH... I hope you enjoy it.
                        If anyone wants me to sign a copy, I would be honored.
                        Perhaps I can get a PO Box in the near future. Please enclose a return addressed, postage paid envelope, so I can quickly return it...
                        I will let you know as soon as I get a Box. Keep Smiling and KNOW that YOU ARE LOVED !!! (.....Here's praying Your Blessings arrive soon.....)

Comment

Lots of effort commitment to complete such a thing, congratulations on your book Patti.
                          sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
                            It is there. You have to scroll down a bit to see it.
                            Rich
                            1982 GS 750TZ
                            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Peppermint Patti View Post

There was a total of seven books on the page and yours was on the bottom right when I posted the link.
                              Apparently they have changed the website as yours is now on a different page and you have to scroll down a bit to get to it:

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                              Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Now available on Amazon.

$19.95 in U S of Eh?

$25.52 in Kan a duh.

I placed my order today and I am looking forward to reading it soon..
                                "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                                Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X