what size pods for gs650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what size pods for gs650

I know, Im horrible for wanting pods on the bike.

Dynojet Jet kit ordered. Spoke with a shop that has done a ton of rebuilds (but typically only on classic british bikes or classic bmws) that has the vacuum set up to try and help me tune.

Im having trouble determining what size pods will fit the 82 650gs. APE doesn't seem to have any listed for the 650. K&N is no help. Can someone guide me in the right direction.

Also, are there fuel lines that don't need to replaced every year?
    Im looking for a new fuel line and new vacuum line but partzilla doesn't seem to have it in stock. Anyone know where I can order those two items as well?
    Main lady- 2009 Nightster 1200
    Project Lady- 1982 GS650 G

Fuel line and vacuum line you can get from your local dealer or your favorite online OEM parts retailer. I like partshark.com. Fuel line is on the fiche w/ the fuel tank, looks like you'll get more than 6'. Vacuum line is on the page w/ the carbs, looks like you'll get about a 2' piece of that.
    Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 09-22-2021, 02:59 PM.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

you could put an air filter on the airbox end that goes to the carbs instead of pods. i think you just have to get ones that fit the bs32 carbs, i believe a gs850 used those, so look for pods for an 850
      Ian

1982 GS650GLZ
      1982 XS650

Comment

Working...
      X