My next bike!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    I did it! Ordered this morning. Winter to early spring delivery.
    I bought the GTA fully loaded. $17,000....$19,800cdn out the door. A lot of bike for that price in my opinion.
    Now I have to sell my GSX1000F....
    I'm so stoked!!

https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...7F5F4AE13.jpeg
    Congratulations! This is awesome.👍 Now the wait, the way time has been flying next year will be here before we know it! 🌞
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

I did it! Ordered this morning. Winter to early spring delivery.
      I bought the GTA fully loaded. $17,000....$19,800cdn out the door. A lot of bike for that price in my opinion.
      Now I have to sell my GSX1000F....
      I'm so stoked!!

https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...7F5F4AE13.jpeg
      Fake news! Fake news! We need to get Maricopa County and Mar-a-lago officials up to the northern territories (aka 'Canada') to perform an audit. (They recently became available.)Just how many motorcycles can fit in a 2-car garage?
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
        Fake news! Fake news! We need to get Maricopa County and Mar-a-lago officials up to the northern territories (aka 'Canada') to perform an audit. (They recently became available.)Just how many motorcycles can fit in a 2-car garage?
        11. Yes, I’ve verified.
        '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Originally posted by RichDesmond View Post
          11. Yes, I’ve verified.
          Mine's crowded with four in it. Yes, 11 would fit in side-by-side, with no room to breathe.
          Four is the practical max with room to work on each of them, and have benches. Must have benches.
          ---- Dave
          79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
          80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
          79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
          92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

I currently have 5 in my 2.5 car garage...my wife has a rule...she doesn't care how many bikes I own but her car needs to fit in the garage. Fair enough.
            No signature

Comment

I currently have 5 in my 2.5 car garage...my wife has a rule...she doesn't care how many bikes I own but her car needs to fit in the garage. Fair enough.
              My wife lost that fight 15 years ago....
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Very sophisticated motorcycle!

I also enjoy reading revealing aspects of member's lives. Wives are always involved/not involved in the way we own Motos'. (yes, I spelled it like I would say it in Spanish)

And to those who aren't married/never been married, you have your own freedom to do as you please.

Congrats Trevor.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

I have six motorcycles in my two car garage. The truck sits parked outside, and it's okay with that. The truck is like a Sheep Dog watching over it's Sheep.
                  Single guy here. My past girlfriends all turned into naggers. I hate the nagging "where were you at? You said you'd be home right after work"... I do what I want to do right or wrong.
                  My Motorcycles:
                  22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                  22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                  82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                  81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                  79 1000e (all original)
                  82 850g (all original)
                  80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                    I have six motorcycles in my two car garage. The truck sits parked outside, and it's okay with that. The truck is like a Sheep Dog watching over it's Sheep.
                    Single guy here. My past girlfriends all turned into naggers. I hate the nagging "where were you at? You said you'd be home right after work"... I do what I want to do right or wrong.
                    Roger that. Same, except only two bikes and one Kia Soul in the garage area.
                    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                    1982 CB900f

Comment

My wife IS the reason I own 5 motorcycles. Without her in my life I would be lost.
                      No signature

Comment

Wowsers! I REALLY like that! I need to put a c-note of miles on this Yamaha first... The FJ-09 is allot of bike already for me and it has 30 less hp.
                        I think my next vehicle purchase is going to be a bigger family vehicle. I don't think I'll be putting another 30K mile riding season next year....
                        Looking forward to seeing how it treats you.
                        Enjoy,
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

It REALLY takes ALL sorts...and we have em' here on the GSR community.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Oh god...now I'm having second thoughts about the colour....I ordered black yesterday but now I'm thinking the blue would be best...
                            My thought process...
                            I like black because it will likely not be as popular as the blue...
                            And I have always liked black
                            But the blue is the "traditional" colour of Suzuki..And getting a helmet custom painted to match would be cool.
                            Black is harder to keep clean and shows scratches easier.

What do you guys think?

No signature

Comment

Blue. It’s stunning. I’m tired of all the blacked-out everything.
                              Rich
                              1982 GS 750TZ
                              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                              Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I have a Black Toyota Tacoma...but my first bike was a classic Gixxer Blue!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X