No announcement yet.

Buzzkill post of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear this Rodney. Cherish the memories that you guys made together!

And you're more than welcome to ride along with me in the sight-seeing group anytime! We may even up the group speed a little!
    Ron
    When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
    1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
    1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
    1982 GS1100E - April 2024 BOTM
    1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Rodney, as you know Paula and I followed Angie's journey on Facebook and all of you have been in out thoughts and Prayers for these last several months. The Grace and Dignity that Angie and your family faced this battle with was inspiring and knowing that Angie in no longer in pain and spent her last days with family and friends I hope brings you and Ariana a measure of comfort and Peace. If you ever decide to drag that boat to West Kentucky to check out our little Lakes I am a short drive away.........
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Rodney, sorry to hear.
        My condolence.
        Good to hear that you can emphasis the good of the last 30 years.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of this Rodney; please know my thoughts are with you and your daughter.
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Just read this. I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts.
            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

Very sad news. I don't know what else to say.
              Dogma
              --
              O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
              '80 GS850 GLT
              '80 GS1000 GT
              '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

I'm glad you started a thread here, Rodney. I'm not on Facebook much, and so I and many others were late to receive the news.

You and Ariana have a community, a "family" here as well, even if some of us are "bleary-eyed, knuckle-dragging, speed-demons"... I remember meeting Angie at some of the BC gatherings. It says something pretty good about our community that Angie and Ariana both enjoyed hanging out with us.

Please stay in touch, and know that you and Ariana are in our thoughts. Can't wait to see you both again.
                1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Working...
                X