42 Tide pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42 Tide pods

I was preparing things for my aide this a.m. Only had a splash of laundry liquid left, so time to break into these Tide pods. Being unable to work the safety lock, I ripped it open with a big scissors. It might have been the 42 pod size package. (Directions say 1, 2 or 3 pods for the very largest of loads.)

What I can't understand, is if it was indeed necessary for my Urdu-speaking assistant to use the entire bag of pods to get the necessary suds for my one(1) medium sized load, why don't my clean clothes smell overly aromatic? Maybe they were overly stinky.

Maybe the pods are packaged tougher so they'll come out intact from the other end of a teenager. And maybe, as she was sitting watching the washing, she expected they would dissolve quicker and produce copious, obvious suds. (Haven't we been trying to pollute less with low-sudsing soaps since, maybe 1968?) And maybe, she kept adding pods until the bag was empty. Follow?

So the washer and dryer cost less than five dollars of quarters, but the laundry detergent was $12. While the dryer was running, we walked to the store. We were out of detergent, so I bought more Tide. Went with the liquid this time.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
    I was preparing things for my aide this a.m. Only had a splash of laundry liquid left, so time to break into these Tide pods. Being unable to work the safety lock, I ripped it open with a big scissors. It might have been the 42 pod size package. (Directions say 1, 2 or 3 pods for the very largest of loads.)

What I can't understand, is if it was indeed necessary for my Urdu-speaking assistant to use the entire bag of pods to get the necessary suds for my one(1) medium sized load, why don't my clean clothes smell overly aromatic? Maybe they were overly stinky.

Maybe the pods are packaged tougher so they'll come out intact from the other end of a teenager. And maybe, as she was sitting watching the washing, she expected they would dissolve quicker and produce copious, obvious suds. (Haven't we been trying to pollute less with low-sudsing soaps since, maybe 1968?) And maybe, she kept adding pods until the bag was empty. Follow?

So the washer and dryer cost less than five dollars of quarters, but the laundry detergent was $12. While the dryer was running, we walked to the store. We were out of detergent, so I bought more Tide. Went with the liquid this time.

Dealing with a certifiable idiot most likely.
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Thanks for the morning laugh.
      btw, i couldn't figure out the safety lock either.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

That's what I need, A Urdu speaking assistant! 😉
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
          That's what I need, A Urdu speaking assistant! 
          LMAO! eh eh Reminds me of having a conversation with my wife and after 15 minutes, realizing we are not talking about the same thing. ehe
          Last edited by earlfor; 10-10-2021, 11:31 AM.
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
          X