"if you don't care a feather or a fig...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"if you don't care a feather or a fig...."

"You may grow up to be a pig. " (in part)

I doubt genetic engineering was in the thinking but Bing Crosby had another line in the song:

"you could be better than you are..." and that seems to fit here as lives might be saved.

A medical first: a genetically-engineered pig kidney has been successfully transplanted into a human body

As the doctor explains in the video, it was a brain-dead human body connected to life-support equipment, but the operation was successful and the body did not reject it.

News Video here:

Robert Montgomery, a New York transplant surgeon, conducted a successful surgery that transplanted a pig's kidney into a brain-dead human
    Last edited by argonsagas; 10-20-2021, 09:44 AM.
    "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
    Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Hey, if it works, it works. I don't always use OEM parts on ny vehicles either. LOL.
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
      Hey, if it works, it works. I don't always use OEM parts on ny vehicles either. LOL.
      Exactly! But gaskets...I always use OEM!
      No signature

Comment

Working...
      X