No announcement yet.

Late fall run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks argonsagas. Glad I could help bring back a good memory!

Nova Scotia sure has some nice roads and great small towns. We've been pretty much all around the outside of that province now. South of Halifax in the Mahone Bay area, West side along the Fundy shore, most all of Cape Breton except the TCH. Real good stuff if you can take the time to enjoy it. I expect it's very similar to the New England states but a lot easier to get to for us! The famous Cabot Trail in Cape Breton has been almost all repaved over the last few years which makes it especially good right now. COVID caused a lot of things to be closed this year but we made do and hopefully things will start getting back to normal next year.

And Eagles! I don't know if banning DDT and other chemicals is the reason but the Bald population has exploded in Eastern Canada. You can see an eagle or many just about anywhere you drive but the coasts seem to be covered in eagles and ospreys. Great to see. We were on an aborted ATV trip in June (darn COVID!) and driving back on the highway we watched an eagle dive from above and knock a sparrow out of the sky right in front of us. I had never seen such a thing before but it sure was impressive.
    "So I'm gonna write my words on the face of today. And then they'll paint it"

2008 Honda CRF230L - Sold
    2004 Honda CB600F Hornet - Sold
    2015 Suzuki Vstrom DL650XT
    1979 Suzuki GS850GN
    2018 Honda Grom 125

Comment

Working...
    X