X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helmet PSA

Now this is pretty funny.
    No signature

Hahaha! That was funny! Especially at the end when he hits his head on the bar!😅
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

That's hilarious; thanks Trevor
      sigpic
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
        That's hilarious; thanks Trevor
        Haha you’re welcome.. thought it was funny too. 🙂
        No signature

Comment

Funniest link to YouTube I've seen in a long time..thanks.

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
          Hahaha! That was funny! Especially at the end when he hits his head on the bar!😅
          Reminds me when I was helping run conduit with a electrician in a place we're there were pipes running all around this place, we had to walk underneath them all day , for a week.
          No body, not even the employees at this place wore a hard hat.
          But Wednesday some big shot said everyone had to wear a hard hat in that area...even though we were contracted...we also had to wear a hard hat.

It was funny and yet annoying ...because nobody hit their heads on the pipes ..until we put on those hard , hat..
          We were use to the clearances, hard hats stuck up three or four inches higher.

Comment

I dig the video. The son, the guy who couldn't hear what was going on, the wife, the skinny guy laughing.
            My only complaint: they cut from a scene with a bunch of people to The Guy all alone, hitting his head on that bar.

One time I put on a half helmet and rode half a mile to the gas station, where a passerby was bold enough to say, "It's great that you're protecting the top of your head, but they can't fix your face!"

Dude had a point. I don't want to crack or scrape my chin on pavement.
            I woulda messed my face up if I'd been wearing that half helmet when I got this:
            "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Excellent cinematography too

Mad
              83 GS750E
              2006 ZX14
              2004 KTM 450 EXC
              2001 Yamaha Big Bear

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                One time I put on a half helmet and rode half a mile to the gas station, where a passerby was bold enough to say, "It's great that you're protecting the top of your head, but they can't fix your face!"

That's my bro in law, wears those silly half helmets because they look cool unlike my hi viz full coverage. Won't wear any armour either because that's not what HD riders do. There's no point debating safety with someone who's more concerned with his/her appearance more than their life.

I met another guy who lost half his lower jaw after did he a low side and ended up under a pickup, he had 3/4 helmet, didn't look so cool after that.
                1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Comment

Working...
                X