Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's wishing everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
    Ron
    When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
    1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
    1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
    1982 GS1100E
    1999 Honda GL1500SE

Cheers, y'all!
    Fill this thread up with pictures!
    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Usually I just stay home and do my own thing. I usually have to work "The Day After", Friday. This year we have Thanksgiving and the day after off as a holiday. Tomorrow morning, I'm heading to my brother's house south of Columbus Ohio. I'm really looking forward to this, my sister in law is a awesome cook. She's 100% coon-ass (Cajun). I'm sure we'll have some Gumbo, Boudan... I'll spend the night then mosey my way home Friday. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE 🌞
      My Motorcycles:
      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
      79 1000e (all original)
      82 850g (all original)
      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Went out this morning to get all my Thanksgiving fixings with the Monkey in the town over. Brisk but awesome ride!

Managed to fit 2 very large reusable bags full of tidings (and 3 bottles of wine) in my storage totes. We are doing a spiraled Ham I had in the freezer this year...

A little bit of snow and ice but 3 wheels just roll over it with no issues...

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!!!

Norm, I'm hoping to get a ride in Friday morning, snow though is in the forecast so relegated to the Monkey this weekend. Hope you get to get out and enjoy the holiday!

Still riding
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving folks. Not to sound corny but, I truly am grateful for the GS Resources forum. Hope everyone has a good holiday
          Ryan

1979 GS850G - currently undergoing a major overhaul
          1986 GSX-R750 - I'm figuring it out

Comment

Tomorrow will be 7 solo Thanksgivings in a row. How fortunate that 8 years ago I bought my first bike in 25 years and hooked up with you guys. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the company.
            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

IMG_6107 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

When the recipe looks like this you know it will taste great. This is in the oven now and the house smells wonderful....... Happy Thanksgiving folks!
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Oh its the other Thanksgiving.
                I know its huge for you guys happy holiday
                This year just wear sweats avoid the awkward first to unbutton moment
                1983 GS 550 LD
                2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful people of the GSResources. Hope some of you can get a good ride in after dinner.
                  Here in Nebraska yesterday we had a record high 67° so I got my ride in yesterday. Right now as I type this we are down to 36° and the cold North wind is blowing at about 20-25 mph. High tomorrow forecast is 36° so no riding for me.

Enjoy you all and cheer on your favorite football or basketball teams from the couch.
                  Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                  '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                  '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                  '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                  '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Watching Planes, Trains & Automobiles. Best Thanksgiving movie ever. Have a good one, All!
                    Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                      Watching Planes, Trains & Automobiles. Best Thanksgiving movie ever. Have a good one, All!
                      We watched that tonight as well. I hadn't seen it in years. It's a real shame that John Candy passed so young. Happy Thanksgiving, two-wheelers.

It's been frigid here for days. The forecast is for 52 F tomorrow only, so perhaps a short ride.
                      1981 Suzuki GS650G

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all. We won't celebrate it until Saturday when Charmayne, Rose, and Joe come out here (they are spending today with his mother) so I'll be in the shop most of the day today. Raining all day with a chance of snow tonight here in Ohio
                        sigpic
                        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
                        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all...I mean I wish "everyone could (would) be happy?
                          1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Happy thanksgiving.

we drove day and half to be in rented house with son-family and daughter-family , that was original plan anyway, then it became daughter-in-laws parents also and sister-family also. So 5 family’s. House has pool and is almost big enough, but either too much tile, or too many kiddos with noisy toys or too loud of parade on tv or too loud of other mother-in-law barking orders in kitchen…. or I had too much coffee. It will be fine, enjoying the kids.

>>later note: folks here making a big fuss about what is important to them: the placemats and table center piece. I am going about doing what is important: the mash taters and lots of gravy.
                            Last edited by Redman; 11-25-2021, 02:11 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving
                              EULC ON

Comment

Working...
                              X