No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving. Crazy windy here right now as I head down to Tucson to spend the day with my siblings. I'm carrying too many things to eat and drink to take the bike, so it's a Soul-day. Going to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with everybody tonight. Cheers!
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving my American friends! Here is a cool Thanksgiving story I read this morning.
      Cheers
      No signature

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Kids can't make it as they're busy with school. My ex brother in law is joining us though.
        I'm thankful for my family and all the good friends I've made, some new ones on this forum.
        I'm also thankful for my best friend, who happens to be my wife.

Mad
        83 GS750E
        2006 ZX14
        2004 KTM 450 EXC
        2001 Yamaha Big Bear

Comment

Happy Thankgiving everyone!
          1982 GS1100E "Jolene"

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! If driving home be safe.
            Dale

1982 Suzuki GS1100G
            2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300
            1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
            1997 Honda 250 Rebel
            1984 Honda Nighthawk S CB700SC
            1973 Yamaha RT3 360

Comment

We had a very small, but very nice dinner.
              Our son decided not to drive in from the Dakotas, and one daughter had to work, but our other daughter and granddaughters were here.
              We keep the menu simple. The girls, 9 and 12, have reached a fun age for conversation. And I didn't take one photo....Ha...
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I ended up having a Red-Neck Thanksgiving we had no turkey, but, we had all the turkey trimmings and desserts,
                The main course was SOS, an army term for, "Sh*t on a Shingle". AKA (aka: Chipped Beef on Toast.) Sometime we have to come down a few pegs... BUT! ... It was delicious!

Comment

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving;it helps me realize just how much I have to be thankful for.
                  I feel it's a very nice family time.

Comment

Working...
                  X