metallic tinging coming from motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timebombprod View Post
    seems to be on the exhaust valve side of the motor on the left side facing forward, it is intermittent as you can hear in the video, i will note my idle is definitely lower than it should be and i dont know if thats what causes the sound but i figured somebody here would have an answer as to what im hearing. the bike will be a bit apart soon as one of my carb bowls that ive been temporarily fixing is leaking bad, so if its something i can get to fairly easily and it should be messed with id like to do it all at once.

https://youtu.be/_0VUAOheMXs
    "THis vidio has been removed by the uploader."

I was going to listen to determine if could be a cam cover end cap. THose were difficult to get tight on the 650G that I had.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      "THis vidio has been removed by the uploader."

I was going to listen to determine if could be a cam cover end cap. THose were difficult to get tight on the 650G that I had.

sorry i cleared up alot of my videos, the cam cover caps are definitely not tight lol. i havent had any issues with the bike and the video was a couple months ago and a couple thousand miles aswell.
      Ian

1982 GS650GLZ
      1982 XS650

Comment

Working...
      X