Great website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great website!

Just wanted to say thanks to this huge resource of online data for my current situation of Big Kat bring back to life. I’ve managed to navigate it easily without starting any new stupid ask how to threads. My project is coming along smoothly. Have not fired her up yet but I’m still repairing surrounding aged stuff. Engines a rock built by Suzuki I’m sure if she feels spark and fuel she'll fire up just like she last did 13 years ago. So glad I found this place. I’ve found several other resources for various items I needed but for the most part my local dealer caught wind of me on this bike and they’ve been great on the suzuki stuff with a 10% discount no shipping. Which has bested many online vendors on the old parts. But I buy alot of new bikes from this multi brand dealer. So yea they should help me.

Now on complaint on this forum is why are all my post upside down like first op post will be on like page two? Is there a setting I’ve missed? I looked didn’t see anything, is this an Australian thing everything upside down j/k lol to be honest I work on computers every day of my life and have done so for the past 30 years. Close to retirement thank god.

I've not seen anything like that or I'm not understanding. On any thread, 1st post is #1 shown on top right of page. post # 2 is the next one right below & shown as #2 on top right corner of page. I've never seen a post # 2, 3, or 4 on a second or third page...And I know absolutely nothing about computers, sometimes have trouble finding the on & off. Congrats on your project but without pictures we aren't sure you're not a robot. Welcome
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Nah I’m definitely not a robot lol thanks for asking though.

Comment

Go to the top of the page, make sure you are on the Forum tab, not What's New: Forum Actions. Click General Settings, then scroll down to the Thread Display Options section. In the Thread Display Mode area, click on Linear - Oldest First. While you are there, drop down to the next option, select Show 40 posts per page. It saves a lot of time reloading pages on longer threads. Warning: only do that if you have a decent internet connection.

Comment

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot

Comment

Originally posted by roy826 View Post
            Now on complaint on this forum is why are all my post upside down like first op post will be on like page two? Is there a setting I’ve missed? I looked didn’t see anything, is this an Australian thing everything upside down j/k lol to be honest I work on computers every day of my life and have done so for the past 30 years. Close to retirement thank god.
            Yeah, as phydeauxmutt wrote, you can have your set up be oldest post first, or newest post first. Depends on your display settings.
            Ryan

1979 GS850G - currently undergoing a major overhaul
            1986 GSX-R750 - I'm figuring it out

Comment

Sorry roy, I should have known a robot would never have an old Big Kat. That being said we still do like pictures. Glad there was somebody here with the computer tech help.
              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Working...
              X