Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we are again in the storm bullseye......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
    Next County over they are saying get underground NOW!
    .... awaiting update.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

/////////QUOTE from Murray KY newspaper online
      d e l e t e
      ////////EndQUOTE

...opps, THAT tornado outside Murray was DEC 6th
      Last edited by Redman; 12-11-2021, 08:19 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

He posted an update on Facebook about 6 hours ago that he was sitting in the dark and I saw on the news that Mayfield is pretty tore up. Hoping he’s okay
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Mayfield got hit hard, and that is only about 20 miles from Murray.
          Last edited by Baatfam; 12-11-2021, 09:09 AM.
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

The candle factory in Mayfield was completely leveled. As many as 100 feared dead.
            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

Looks like Kentucky was the worst hit. Godspeed.
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

News reports say Murray was hit pretty hard. Please let us know about your situation.
                "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Prayers to marvin & all those up there in that KY. area...Anxiously waiting to hear from him.
                  1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

I just heard a ham conversation mentioning Mayfield and wondered if it was close.
                    Hope Marvin's ok.
                    ---- Dave
                    79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                    80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                    79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                    92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

I just talked to Scott. He's okay but pretty excited! The tornado missed his house by only seven miles! It sure is a mess down there and no electricity. I haven't heard from Ron, I know he's down there too. Crazy December weather!
                      My Motorcycles:
                      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                      79 1000e (all original)
                      82 850g (all original)
                      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Just saw the drone vid from Mayfield. OMG !!!! That leaves a lump in your throat. Pics and vids look like Hiroshima !!!
                        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                          I just talked to Scott. He's okay but pretty excited! The tornado missed his house by only seven miles! It sure is a mess down there and no electricity. I haven't heard from Ron, I know he's down there too. Crazy December weather!
                          Good news! Thank you...

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                          Just saw the drone vid from Mayfield. OMG !!!! That leaves a lump in your throat. Pics and vids look like Hiroshima !!!
                          Yup, pretty crazy.....just can't even imagine....
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

What a nightmare........makes you want to load up the truck and head out to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
                              What a nightmare........makes you want to load up the truck and head out to help.
                              I'll say. I've never been caught in one but just being near one, I'd say a hardened atheist "gets religion" pretty quick when These are coming near... I hope for the best for everyone there.

Comment

No need for religion when considering nature's destructive capabilities. I'm really glad he's okay. My heart goes out to those less fortunate.
                                "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                                1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
                                X