No announcement yet.

Tornado devastation KY/TN 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, no doubt the good far outweighs the bad which is how it should be.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Glad you are okay Scott.
      Larry D
      1980 GS450S
      1981 GS450S
      2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

At start up meeting this morning, Eric the Maintenance Manager shared this story. His Kindergarten age Daughter came home and told her mother that one of her friends had lost her house Friday night. Natalie, Eric's wife called the girls Teacher and was told that 20 Kindergarteners in Mayfield had lost their homes. Natalie is a Nurse at a Hospital in Paducah KY and she put the word out and donations came rolling in. Several of us here at work have donated as well so that these kids who have lost everything will at least have a Merry Christmas.....
        Last edited by marvinsc; 12-15-2021, 11:23 AM.

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Quote from an out of state Electrical lineman in Kentucky helping restore power.

I've been to communities after hurricanes and tornadoes, but there's just something about Kentucky. These people have fed us, helped us and hugged us. Heck, I think I've gained 20 pounds since we started work here late Saturday"

Where I've been Riding

Comment

BREAKING:
            NWS Paducah determines Friday night's W KY tornado was an EF-4 with 190 MPH winds, width over 1mile, length 128 miles.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Thanks for sharing the Goodwill stories, Scott.
              Like Larry said, glad you are okay.
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
              X