Merry Christmas & HNY 2021 - One Last Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas & HNY 2021 - One Last Time

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Stay safe and healthy and see you in 2022!!!!

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-02-2022, 07:14 PM.
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Merry Christmas!

No signature

Comment

That's wonderful Trevor!

We have cats now so our tree is bare.

Wife and I wrapped gifts today but are not going to put them under the tree just yet.

Right now, gifts are in two oversized boxes taped up and of course the cats are curious and jump on the boxes.

I love the GS ornament...that is so cool!

And of course, your family pics are always on point!

Thanks to you and your family my GS brother!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Trevor, I'm glad that Oreo is hanging in there. Enjoy.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
          Trevor, I'm glad that Oreo is hanging in there. Enjoy.
          Thanks and thanks Ed

Yeah she's doing pretty good...the vet said 4-6 months back in Aug but she's trucking along....so happy that we have her for another xmas....in fact my wife's brother and wife are coming here from Vegas for xmas this year and seeing Oreo was a big reason.
          No signature

Comment

OMG,

I don't know what's going on with Oreo...so sorry Trevor.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
              OMG,

I don't know what's going on with Oreo...so sorry Trevor.

Ed

She has bladder cancer...on meds...she will be 13 in March...I'm just enjoying everyday we have left with her...thanks for your concern, Ed it's appreciated.
              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                She has bladder cancer...on meds...she will be 13 in March...I'm just enjoying everyday we have left with her...thanks for your concern, Ed it's appreciated.
                Very sorry to hear this about Oreo.

And that is wonderful you can spend time with her...but still, it must be quite emotional in this time. She must know and appreciate the love/attention even more.

Sharing in those moments...so glad you are blessed with the time.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                  Very sorry to hear this about Oreo.

And that is wonderful you can spend time with her...but still, it must be quite emotional in this time. She must know and appreciate the love/attention even more.

Sharing in those moments...so glad you are blessed with the time.

Ed

I don't want to hijack your thread with a sob story...lol...but yes it is sometimes hard for me to look at her without getting emotional....I will be a wreck when she does pass but I will be with her every step of the way.
                  I'll tell you one thing....I never say no to her for anything anymore....lol....she's getting a bit porky.
                  No signature

Comment

http://Christmas GS. by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      I don't want to hijack your thread with a sob story...lol...but yes it is sometimes hard for me to look at her without getting emotional....I will be a wreck when she does pass but I will be with her every step of the way.
                      I'll tell you one thing....I never say no to her for anything anymore....lol....she's getting a bit porky.
                      By no means are you doing such a thing!

We learn about each other here...no matter what's going on in our lives or in this forum.

I've learned so much about the members here in the almost 10 years of participation.

I don't want to step on your emotions either by telling you when our Isis passed on Aug 31, 2019 and the pain we felt. We have her ashes in our foyer with a memorial table and the letters we wrote her after she crossed rainbow bridge.

Memories is what we have and you are fortunate to keep making more. God bless you and your family, Trevor.

Ed

EDIT: Thanks Dorkburger/Glen for posting too.
                      Last edited by GSXR7ED; 12-21-2021, 02:33 PM.
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. My sympathies for Oreo. I had a cat, Domino, and I never really thought he was anything special. But over the years
                        he became my true buddy. Anytime I sat down he was immediately on my lap. I was there holding his paw when he had to be put asleep. I cried...
                        Pets are wonderful, wonderful creatures to have in our lives.

Mad
                        83 GS750E
                        2006 ZX14
                        2004 KTM 450 EXC
                        2001 Yamaha Big Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Maddevill View Post
                          Merry Christmas everyone. My sympathies for Oreo. I had a cat, Domino, and I never really thought he was anything special. But over the years
                          he became my true buddy. Anytime I sat down he was immediately on my lap. I was there holding his paw when he had to be put asleep. I cried...
                          Pets are wonderful, wonderful creatures to have in our lives.

Mad
                          Very touching story about your cat Domino...thank you for sharing.

Unconditional Love is what pets provide...and that's the best feeling!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Merry Christmas, fellow lunatics and madmen.
                            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                            1982 CB900f

Comment

^^Thanks Pilot!!!

Have a great 2022 as well.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X