BC Deepfreeze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
    Let the Western bastards freeze in the dark?

GSR's substitute for...The Grinch

is-how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-on-netflix-2020.jpg
    "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
    Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
      Let the Western bastards freeze in the dark?
      What the question mark for??
      No signature

Comment

Ha, ha: We have all the oil and gas we could ever use. We won't freeze, "turn up the thermostat honey".
        1986 1150EF
        2008 GS1250SEA

Comment

Originally posted by Big Block View Post
          Ha, ha: We have all the oil and gas we could ever use. We won't freeze, "turn up the thermostat honey".
          Fracking right!
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Block View Post
            Heck my garage is 70 degrees!
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Heck my garage is 70 degrees!

My garage is 62F. Although if I wanted it 70 deg, all I need to do is open the door. lol
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                My garage is 62F. Although if I wanted it 70 deg, all I need to do is open the door. lol
                Lol...that's funny Earl
                No signature

Comment

Woke up to more snow....lol

No signature

Comment

Just came out of a deep chill -33c/-27f with wind chill anywhere from -40 to-55, we get one or two weeks of that every winter. Before I moved south and west it wasn't unusual to go through entire winters of that. Today is nearly T shirt weather -14c.
                    1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Comment

Originally posted by wyly View Post
                      Just came out of a deep chill -33c/-27f with wind chill anywhere from -40 to-55, we get one or two weeks of that every winter. Before I moved south and west it wasn't unusual to go through entire winters of that. Today is nearly T shirt weather -14c.

Definitely T-shirt here. 4 pm temp is 81F. heh Uhh no, -14C is NOT T shirt weather. lol
                      Last edited by earlfor; 12-30-2021, 05:12 PM.
                      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Wow!

It's warm here in Delaware....mid 60s I believe.

Oreo seems to be loving the snow!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by wyly View Post
                          LOL -16c here right now and saw a guy coming out of the grocery store with shorts on.
                          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                            Definitely T-shirt here. 4 pm temp is 81F. heh Uhh no, -14C is NOT T shirt weather. lol
                            depends on where you've grown up, if you live where -30,-40 is routine when temps climb to-14c is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                              LOL -16c here right now and saw a guy coming out of the grocery store with shorts on.
                              that'll be my son-in-law in a another day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                                My neighbour was shovelling his driveway in his shorts yesterday. Lol
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X