Betty White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betty White

One week ago, NBC-TV here announced that they had just taped an interview with White, who turns 100 in January, and that they would be airing the interview on New Year's Eve. Best-laid plans...

RIP
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

RIP she was one of a kind.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

My daughter said she is going to re-watch The Golden Girls on DVD.

She said she was so relatable to these older ladies even as a kid. They're ALL gone now, she said.

RIP Betty White.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-01-2022, 02:03 PM.
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Wow there goes another one.
        1983 GS 550 LD
        2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Downer. She shares a birth date with one of my grandkids. We always thought that was cool.
          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
          82 gs1100L probably the next project
          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Rest In Peace Betty
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Another treasure lost. R.I.P. What a wit! She did have a long and prosperous life.
              1981 Suzuki GS650G

Comment

I wish she had made it through the next two weeks, just to make that century mark, but she had a very successful life , especially the later years, when she exemplified
                that growing older does not mean you should give up on life, but continue living the life you choose.

RIP Betty White.
                "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Working...
                X