• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    Geeze,

this is too much!

Ed

As far as I'm concerned THIS game is the actual Super Bowl!
    1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Kelce for the Win!

The only home team to Win this weekend!!!

My 2021 NFL Playoff record after two weekends after all games complete: 8-2

Losses: Raiders & Titans

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-24-2022, 06:10 AM.
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post
        As far as I'm concerned THIS game is the actual Super Bowl!
        You're probably right.

These Playoff games take a lot of effort. By the time they get to the SB, meh!

I'll still watch it of course...I'm as old as the SB...56! Of course, it's not until June but as each SB happens, it connects me to the game.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
          You're probably right.

These Playoff games take a lot of effort. By the time they get to the SB, meh!

I'll still watch it of course...I'm as old as the SB...56! Of course, it's not until June but as each SB happens, it connects me to the game.

Ed

The Bills should play The Rams next week to determine 2nd and 3rd place for the season.
          1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
          1982 GS450txz (former bike)
          LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Had this last one recorded, just finished watching the most amazing weekend of football that's ever been played, ended by the most amazing game that's ever been played....I ain't believing what I just saw... Congrats to all the winners, hate it for the losers who also would have been winners on a regular day... Also congrats to me, a clean sweep for my picks...0 for 4.
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

bye Karen Rodgers !!
              1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

Comments About Divisional Games & Conference Finals

Yes, out of all the games, the finale on Sunday Night presented thee most unforgettable moments.

Agreed, the OT rules need to be updated/changed to give both Offenses a chance to score a TD, then after that...determine if the next score wins.

I've got an idea on who my guess of Conference Winners will be but I have to stew a little more thought to it.

2021 AFC Championship

Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday Jan 30, 3pm CBS

2021 NFC Championship

San Francisco Forty Niners at Los Angeles Rams, Sunday Jan 30, 6:30pm FOX

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

I think a lot of the "rules " are all about tv schedules.
                  2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                  82 gs1100L probably the next project
                  1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                  1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

.I'm so embarrassed about my picks this time,,, I ain't do'in it again...Got my ide's but no pick'in
                    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by ptegsotic View Post
                      bye Karen Rodgers !!
                      I agree with that sentiment, but he doesn't play on special teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                        I think a lot of the "rules " are all about tv schedules.
                        I believe you are correct.

The Raiders have a game where a scheduled show (Heidi) interrupted the Raiders marching down the field for a game-winning TD but TV audiences on the East Coast never saw it.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-25-2022, 08:38 PM.
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Broadway Joe! Heidi! A marriage made in heaven.
                          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Evaluating Picks for Sunday Jan 30, 2022

I was re-watching the TB vs LA Rams game...the last 4 minutes was ridiculous!

Rams RB Akers needs to hold on to the ball with both hands/arms when running through the line of scrimmage. (Like Emmitt Smith would do) SF Defense will make the Rams pay if this problem isn't corrected. I'm not sold on Niners Offense...but playing in LA, in a new stadium makes calling this game much more challenging.

I like KC without reviewing the game...but I will watch it again and get as much thought process into picking who I think will win.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Evaluating the first half of the SF@GB game.

Niners did not get a first down until 6 minutes remaining in the 2nd Qtr...and the drive ended when Garoppolo threw and interception inside the GB 5.

Only consolation for Niners after GB went the length of the field on a busted DB coverage play was the blocked FG attempt by GB.

Niners Defense did really well in the cold weather...the SF Offense, not so much. Garoppolo was as accurate as he could be but seems like weather affected SF receivers.

Both Rams and Niners Defenses are great pass rushers...so, it seems like both their Offenses will be tested. Who will win? I'm still stewing on who's going to win.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-28-2022, 05:59 AM.
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

49ers offence has been weak all year. Packers lost because of their awful special team play.

Rams by 10....
                                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                                X