• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Rams!!!

Cooper Kupp.

17-14 Niners

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

That should have been an INT.

Niners are lucky the Rams called the wrong play before the FG.

17-17

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Hard to imagine the quality of the games the past 2 wks. I never remember anything like this.
        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Figures Garoppolo would do something silly. I felt it but still went with him.

I went 8-4 during this 2021 Playoff Season.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Rams win…Staford such a good quarterback to play so long for such a bad team. Now he is with a good one. Underdog Super Bowl.

V
            Gustov
            80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
            81 GS 1000 G
            79 GS 850 G
            81 GS 850 L
            83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
            80 GS 550 L
            86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
            2002 Honda 919
            2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post

Ed

You wouldn't be wagering $, would you?
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                49ers offence has been weak all year. Packers lost because of their awful special team play.

Rams by 10....
                Well I got the score wrong....
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
                  Chiefs gave that one away, they blew it at end of first half and end of game.
                  Should have ran the ball . Go Cincinnati.
                  I cannot believe they tried to force a TD at the end of the first half...screw analytics
                  '83 GS650G
                  '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post

Ed

Jimmy G was getting swarmed at the end of the game. It's not all on him.

I think Kyle Shanahan has some issues as the HC/OC. He might want to take a step back and re-evaluate his philosophy, strategy, or tactics.

A lot of poor coaching can be made up for with stellar QB play, but I think we all know that Garropolo is not what that teams needs under centre. For the most part, SF did a great job of managing the QB role all year, but there were some glaring deficiencies in play calling in the last quarter.
                    '83 GS650G
                    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

I tried watching this FOOTball game but it was very confusing. For starters they seemed to be playing on some kind of messed up Rugby pitch. You'd think they could afford the proper pitch for such a big game. I also couldn't understand why they kept picking the ball up with their hands. There were lots of free kicks given by the referee but they took those with their hands too... I don't get it
                      1980 GS1000G - Sold
                      1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                      1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                      1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                      2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                      1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                      2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Hey Monk, Not sure if you were watching the FOOTball game, or the SPORTball game, or a RUGby game, normally the RUGby is, by far, the most confusing.
                        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                          You wouldn't be wagering $, would you?
                          It's all fun & games...no gambling for me!

Did you read I was going to cut cable this year after the SB?

Like I mentioned in one of my lengthy replies...I went without watching sports during my European overseas tours...like 10.5 years.

Once I weened myself off, it was easy to forget about Major Sporting Teams. Then I came back to America and it all started all over again.

This time the reasoning is our finances in retirement. Lots of things to cut that we won't need when our income changes to real retirement.

But back to this game...

I'm very happy for Burrow and his young leadership to get the Bengals to the biggest game. He makes it look easy and can actually throw on the run with accuracy.

Garoppolo did his best but in the end, pressure got to him...and I mentioned that in prior replies. How was he going to react? When he ran out of the pocket, it wasn't with the calm flow Burrow had...Stafford is a seasoned QB with just about the same calmness. Niners were roughing up Ram players with unnecessary hits. I got the impression they were delivering cheap shots to Stafford on the back of the helmet and then the one to WR Odell Beckham. That really turned me off with the Niners.

Mahomes played terrible in the second half...almost like he was a different player. Garoppolo just never got going with check downs on receivers and when he got in trouble, his legs were handy but he is NOT accurate on the run.

Just my opinion...I've been watching the NFL since I first started watching the Rams play with Pat Haden as QB. That was quite some time ago.

Anyway, it will be good to review these Championship games again and pick who I think will win...not betting of course (Rob). As I have said before, I'm as old as the SB number goes...I'll be 56 in June.

Enjoy the rest of your day fellas...

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Bought a new TV a couple of Sundays ago...Jan 16th...LG NanoCell 65" TV...Love it!

Watching DVDs on it at the moment but changing it to Cincy @ Chiefs...gonna evaluate and give some thoughts about how each QB played...

Two Sundays till the Final NFL Game of the Season.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Mahomes first TD to Hill was beautiful...1st Down challenge on the first drive cost Chiefs time out even though they won the challenge.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Burrow is just doing enough on their 2nd possession.

Looking at this now, the Bengals drove down the length of the field...some good defensive play by KC.

7-3 Chiefs.

I'm going to bed now...at 9:43pm.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X