Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First It Was Cataracts

argonsagas is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    took a friend to get his done in and out in a few hours and a follow up the next day.
    They were certainly geared up for production a seemingly endless stream of patients so one imagines they have finely honed skills.

Your in excellent hands so saying good luck is silly
    but good luck.

I recieved post care instructions with my friends as I was minding him for the night before the follow up
    was told a lot of things including making him sleep on one side and not roll over.
    I wondered how in hell I could stop him rolling over and well a flash of insight BIG BROOM HANDLE!

I hope I will never have need to use this information, but please let us know how far in does it have to go?
    "The only thing worse than ignorance is arrogance."

Just got back and too much fluid to do the laser thing today .... The good news is he said the retina has spread out nicely .... Now it is Victretomy surgery on Monday ..... According to my opthomolagist this guy is the best in the city so fingers crossed ...... At least no more contorted body position between now and then . Thank Gawd ! .......
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Quote Originally Posted by argonsagas View Post
    I hope I will never have need to use this information, but please let us know how far in does it have to go?
    this persistent fascination with the back door (thread after thread)
    anything you need to get off your chest, perhaps?
    1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Quote Originally Posted by bccap View Post
    Just got back and too much fluid to do the laser thing today .... The good news is he said the retina has spread out nicely .... Now it is Victretomy surgery on Monday ..... According to my opthomolagist this guy is the best in the city so fingers crossed ...... At least no more contorted body position between now and then . Thank Gawd ! .......
    your doing well technology for detached retinas has obviously improved, 30 yrs ago I had a buddy who spent 4-6 weeks flat on his back for that.
    1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Surgery done yesterday .... Many thanks to the woman in the next bed for having breakfast and horrifying the anesthesia guy as it bumped me up into her spot so only a three hour wait instead of four ..... Went for inspection today and doctor says all looks good though I still can't see a damn thing out of it ..... Doc says vision should return over two weeks ....... Fingers crossed ......
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Quote Originally Posted by bccap View Post
    Surgery done yesterday .... Many thanks to the woman in the next bed for having breakfast and horrifying the anesthesia guy as it bumped me up into her spot so only a three hour wait instead of four ..... Went for inspection today and doctor says all looks good though I still can't see a damn thing out of it ..... Doc says vision should return over two weeks ....... Fingers crossed ......
    Broke fast sad silly woman
    1983 GS 550 LD
    2009 BMW K1300s

A case of someone else's breakfast was the most important meal of the day
    80 GS850GT
    79 Z400B