Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Brown County Indiana GS Thang, 6/9-6/12, 2022 - SAVE THE DATE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan on being there on my GS850 GL
    Unless I bring my Goldwing ...
    See y'all in June
    Currently in the Stable :
    2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800 Sunburst Pearl Orange
    1983 Suzuki GS850 GL Blue & Black

" I am never lost until I run out of fuel...until that moment I am EXPLORING."
    - Carl R. Munkwitz

Munk's Maxim: "There is no such thing as a cheap motorcycle"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      . . . . . . . . but I'd like to ask for pictures from anyone who has attended the rally since 2009. . . . . . . . .
      Link to temperary (may disppear after a while) albums for each year that I do I have .
      THese are just pics of Jay or other pics that promenently include the motel.

FOlks that are concidering comming (Rich! Dork'bg Glen!) might like to review these. ALthough these pics do not include pics of out-on-the-road.

2019 (upto Saturday afternoon anyway)

Dont have any 2009, 2010, 2011 nor 2020 (confilct with anniversay, daughters wedding, grandchild due date, virus).
      Last edited by Redman; 01-26-2022, 11:55 AM. Reason: fix 2014 link

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Dave, your 2013 and 2014 years are the same photos. Nobody changed a bit!
        Current Bikes:
        2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
          Dave, your 2013 and 2014 years are the same photos. Nobody changed a bit!
          Thanks.
          Fixed it. (Now can see more of Indy Bob and Storm Norm.)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I am most likely IN this year. I look forward to seeing you all again. Not to hijack the thread, but since Angie's passing, I've met someone new, and we are looking to marry at the end of June, so the only hurdle could be the search for a home for both of our families. Hopefully, I'll be able to be there with Ari and/or my fiancée Mary. Time will tell. I miss y'all.
            sigpic

Comment

Looks like this one is going to be well attended! Looking forward to some excellent Indiana riding with GSR friends!
              Ron
              When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
              1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
              1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
              1982 GS1100E
              1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Originally posted by oramac View Post
                I am most likely IN this year. I look forward to seeing you all again. Not to hijack the thread, but since Angie's passing, I've met someone new, and we are looking to marry at the end of June, so the only hurdle could be the search for a home for both of our families. Hopefully, I'll be able to be there with Ari and/or my fiancée Mary. Time will tell. I miss y'all.
                Wonderful news, Rodney! Can't wait to see you and Mary.
                1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Originally posted by oramac View Post
                  Great news. Would be great to see you and Ari again and meet Mary. Good luck with the house hunting.
                  Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
                  Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

I think it's going to be a case of "I wish" for me this year

Anyone know if Nardy is going?
                    1980 GS1000G - Sold
                    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by salty_monk View Post
                      I think it's going to be a case of "I wish" for me this year

Anyone know if Nardy is going?
                      I haven't emailed the usual suspects yet, and I have not heard from Joe about this.

Whether we can pry him out of moto-paradise in eastern TN to visit humble Indiana, I dunno...
                      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

I'm on, as always. Plus at least one. More if I can help it.
                        1982 Suzuki GS650G - "Blackbird"
                        sigpic
                        Progressive Fork Springs; Gas piggyback shocks; Electrosport Stator; Dyna 3 Ohm Coils; Shindengen SH775 Series Regulator/Rectifier; Avon Road-Rider Tires; Salty Monk Front Brake Mod [CBR Aftermarket Rotors, Concours Calipers / Master Cylinder]; Steel brake lines
                        [Much Love to my wrenching Jedis: TheCafeKid, Steve, Dogma; without you, Bird's awesomeness would remain unrealized.]
                        http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/...psef4f3ca6.jpg

Comment

I'm tentatively in! Have a vacation in May so getting a weekend off from work less than a month later will be questionable, but I'll do what I can. Hopefully when it comes time to book the block I'll be able to give a firm answer. Though this time I might skip the 1,000 miles on the 450's saddle and ride the Nighthawk.

By the way Brian, hope the rest of your western trip went well. It was nice bumping into you at Devil's Tower even if it was one of the most random things ever.
                          1982 Suzuki GS450TXZ
                          1985 Honda CB700SC Nighthawk S
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom DL650

Comment

Originally posted by VGplay View Post
                            I'm tentatively in! Have a vacation in May so getting a weekend off from work less than a month later will be questionable, but I'll do what I can. Hopefully when it comes time to book the block I'll be able to give a firm answer. Though this time I might skip the 1,000 miles on the 450's saddle and ride the Nighthawk.

By the way Brian, hope the rest of your western trip went well. It was nice bumping into you at Devil's Tower even if it was one of the most random things ever.
                            Awesome! It was great bumping into you, too, and yep, the entire trip was fantastic.
                            Eat more venison.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                              Thanks.
                              Fixed it. (Now can see more of Indy Bob and Storm Norm.)
                              Yea! What's not to like about that!!

IndyBob
                              Current:
                              2008 BMW R1200RT
                              Past History:1971 Honda CB350; 1972 Bonneville
                              1979 Suzuki GS550E
                              1979 Suzuki GS850G
                              1980 Suzuki GS850G
                              1983 Suzuki GS1100E
                              2006 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
                              2004 BMW R1150 RT
                              2009 Triumph Bonneville SE

Comment

Originally posted by indybob View Post
                                Yea! What's not to like about that!!

IndyBob
                                I hope you're able to make it to the Rally Bob. Are you still in Indianapolis?
                                My Motorcycles:
                                22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                                22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                                82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                                81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                                79 1000e (all original)
                                82 850g (all original)
                                80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Working...
                                X