X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Annual Jedz Stock - Aug 18-22, 2022 - Coolidge State Park, Plymouth VT

1st Annual Jedz Stock - Coolidge State Park, Plymouth VT

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
    Dudes I have reserved the mountain top Coolidge site for the first ever Jedz Stock on the weekend of August 18-22. Rates are on par as usual Coolidge $12 a night or $20 for 2 (or whatever). I know several of my Triumph buddies are in and same with several of my subscribers who are planning to travel as far as Florida to join, I also plan on having a dealer presence with my local Triumph shop (CYCLEWISE) I plan on talking to them in detail when I bring the Bikes in for inspection for February.

Anyway there is that, all are invited to come here.

Also it's going to be my first every family trip so I won't be riding as much as I will be taking turns with Mrs. Jedz to watch the new mini Jedz.

Best,
    Scott
    1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
    1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
    1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
    2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
    sigpic

Jedz, Got it on the calendar!!
    Scott
    1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
    1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
    1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
    2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
    sigpic

Comment

I might be able to make the mid August Jedzster Rally... Are there any hotels in the area? Boy, I haven't moto-camped in a while! It sure would be fun though. 👍
      My Motorcycles:
      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
      79 1000e (all original)
      82 850g (all original)
      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Thanks for Posting this Scott!

As of now the Triumph MC owners of New England are planning to crash so there will be about 10 folks I bet that show there. I also have folks committed that are part of the Jedz Moto hard core subscriber base committed. I have yet to send the open invite out to the greater Jedz Moto community.

I bet we get a good turn out regardless. As for local lodging there is hotels and motels located in a town called Ludlow. But it's 15 minute drive from the camp site.

The invite of course is extended to my friends and family of GSR. It is not an official event but all that want to come are welcome to join. Great riding, and great weather usually blesses us in August.
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Wow, this could be a birthday present for me!
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

I think I am off that weekend. Woo hoo! more motorcycle camping, got to love it!

Comment

Ah…. Two days now I have been pondering the “Jedz Stock” name, before I get it.
              (and I was 18 in 1969)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

A few of my good friends / fellow "YouTubers" coined the name. Like nearly all my friends most are at least a decade or three older than I am so... The name stuck.
                We were going to do it this past year but it unraveled pretty quickly.
                However my need to stay close to home for the first 6 months leaves me with a surplus in my travel budget so used it too book the mountain top this year.
                Many are already committing so it's happening! Always welcome here in the Green Mountain State Dave!
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                  I might be able to make the mid August Jedzster Rally... Are there any hotels in the area? Boy, I haven't moto-camped in a while! It sure would be fun though. 
                  Hey Norm I thought I answered this but for more clarity.
                  So there is a town just down the road called Ludlow and there you will find an assortment of restaurants and hotels. Issue is your about 15-20 minutes from the campground and it's pricey. I know Echo lake is on route 100 which is closer but again pricey. I believe my wife ended up staying in Rutland for the night before our wedding (we got married at this spot) and that was most affordable but that puts you 30 minutes out at least.
                  Best recommendation is just camp with us, As any NE-GSR member can attest, nights on the mountain top are real hootenannies!
                  Cheers,
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

I marked it on the calendar, I’ll have to play it by ear until we find out if we’re going to rally at Moosehead or not. Time off get kinda tight for me at that time of year. That’s not to say I couldn’t make an out And back blast to make an appearance.
                    1986 GS1150ES "JUNO QUICK”
                    1984 GS1100GK
                    1982 GS1100E “RANGER”
                    1978 GS750E-"JUNO RIOT" on the road in 2013
                    1980 GS550GL complete, original, 4900 miles

Comment

I have a couple of clients in Portland, ME, about three hours east of this hooraw... hmm.

One of my personal goals is to ride a hell of a lot more. One of my professional goals is to meet more of our clients (who are literally coast to coast) in person if and when it's safe to do so. And so my dream has been to find ways to make those two goals intersect more often. I've only managed it a few times so far.

The odds are long, but this is on my calendar. Several stars will need to align, and I won't know much for sure until pretty close to game time.
                      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Adding to my calendar, tentative. 12 hours Google Maps time is gonna require 4 days travel time to & from, total...but I recall fond memories of driving through the southernmost tip of VT, reminded me a little of West Virginia going through the Green Mountain National Forest
                        '77 GS750 920cc heavily modded
                        '97 Kawasaki KDX220R rugged terrain ripper!
                        '99 Kawasaki KDX220R​ rebuild in progress
                        '79 GS425stock
                        PROJECTS:
                        '77 Suzuki PE250 woods racer
                        '77 GS550 740cc major mods
                        '77 GS400 489cc racer build
                        '76 Rickman CR1000 GS1000/1100
                        '78 GS1000C/1100

Comment

This is awesome, i'm planning on attending as well !
                          '06 HD Fatboy
                          '84 GPz1100

Comment

2 months to go!
                            I will be making a trip to meet with the rangers and get a feel for the situation.
                            I think I will host 1 big BBQ for everyone but it will be a BYOB and BYOF event for the most part.
                            Routes are in the works. Dirt rides will be available, I believe the Triumph guys are planning to lead one of those.
                            Also this is a family thing so feel free to bring spouses, family kids, whatever. I'll be compiling a list of names that are more sured up.
                            I will bring my PA for music. I'll leave my Korg at home.
                            My wife and daughter will be at the event so I might need to break away or miss a ride to fulfill my parental duties.
                            Look forward to seeing you all there!
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Getting close!

Looking forward to seeing those that can join!
                              Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Working...
                              X