Windsheild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windsheild

I'd like to get a simple windsheild for my '83 450. I don't want a fairing, just something to help keep the wind from hitting me full in my chest and maybe keep the rocks off me.

On to the question, does anyone know a good place on the interent I could order one? I can't stand the dealers in my area and thus don't trust them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

National Cycle

The first GS850 I bought back in 1986 was an 82 with a National Cycle Plexifairing III installed. Very good product, with excellent protection. National Cycle also makes smaller windshields, all of them good quality and ease of installation (and removal).

Any major accessories warehouse such as MAW, or Dennis Kirk, or Competition Accessories, should be able to sell you a National Cycle product directly to you via internet.

Nick

Comment

Where in SW Ohio?

Where are you in southwestern Ohio? I'm a graduate of UD (1969).

Competition Accessories is near you, in Springfield, right off I-70.

Nick

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, I was aware of those places (Links Section) but I just needed to hear that from someone, just in case I was missing out on one.

I'm on the northeast side of Cincinnati, near all the current bad construction there. When I ride I ussually end up heading east-ish or west into Indiana (not often) for a couple hours of enjoyment.

As for UD, I'm familiar with that. I have a friend who's family lives near Wright-Patt and my girlfriend was considering UD for her grad work.

As for my badmouthing local shops I was referring to the dealers near me and not the accessory shops. In fact I just now talked to a new buddy of mine (97shadow) who said that a new accessory shop just opened up in Northern KY. He said he was on his was because they've got Vance and Hines at half price.

Comment

Working...
        X