Removing the stator cover tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ice109
    this tip was given to me by my physics teacher and he definitley knows what he's talking about.
    Wow...just...Wow.

I think you should talk to the university/college and have them review their hiring practices. Obviously the guy is a nutbar not knowledgeable enough in the practical application of electricity and electromagnetism to warrant his sure to be outrageous paycheck.

Maybe you should see if you can get your tuition back while you're at it.

I don't want to sound spiteful or mean, I just don't think the guy knows what the hell he is talking about.

If the method he recommended worked for you, great, I just know I am sure as hell not going to short a battery with jumpers, I prefer my skin to not be acid etched, thank you very much.

Comment

COuld this be done and posted on youtube??

Comment

Originally posted by sscott View Post
        COuld this be done and posted on youtube??
        Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Macguyver View Post
          haha, i like that. the original post is a joke, the guy obviously doesn't have a clue
          1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
            Can't believe this thread got moved to this forum. I guess Frank was as amused by it as some of the rest of us.
            This is one of the most informative threads I have read in a long time of electromagnetic theory.

All i wanna know is why nobody showed me where the keg is

Comment

The "Thread" lives on.
              Too bad so many members are no more.
              1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
              1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                The "Thread" lives on.
                Too bad so many members are no more.
                If you read through the thread you figure out who is who, and they are missed.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
                  This is one of the most informative threads I have read in a long time of electromagnetic theory.

In your spare tub

They all bought Honduhs
                  1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.

Comment

The scary part is I can work out who was whom from what they posted.

Dink

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post

this guy jacked it....

All while stealing excaliber....just becuase he could not get his stator cover off...

...won't someone please get this scrat a happy meal?!?
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-08-2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

If you really want to get your stator cover off with jumper cables, you need this guy:

Tow Truck driver needs Amp energy drink in this Super Bowl Commercial to help stranded motorist generate enough power to get started again. Music, jumper cab...

Comment

I can't let this thread die...

Comment

Originally posted by Hap Call View Post
                            It works
                            I've tried it
                            Signed
                            The Chef formerly known as Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Hap Call View Post
                              Ice may have though. I don't think he ever posted again after that. Hope he didn't blow himself up.

Comment

Working...
                              X