• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoomgar
    Originally posted by skip[
    Originally posted by lhanscom
    I have a tendancy to slip into the obsessive compulsive side of things if my bike breaks. I'll be working on it until it's fixed, things like sleep, food, work, family, friends, etc tend to be blocked out until all is right again. Hence, I took the day of yesterday and got her back to working order. If I ever have to do anything really major, I'll probably lose a lot of weight, have dark circles around my eyes, and have a coffee IV. :?
    You are my clone... Now there is a scary thought 8O

:P
    Hey Hoomgar, not only do we wear the same helmet ...........looks like we have the same personality too!

Would explain our common interest in bikes
    Oh man... 2 skips 8O 8O 8O :x
    Just kidding guys
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler
      I have a tendancy to slip into the obsessive compulsive side of things if my bike breaks. I'll be working on it until it's fixed, things like sleep, food, work, family, friends, etc tend to be blocked out until all is right again. Hence, I took the day of yesterday and got her back to working order. If I ever have to do anything really major, I'll probably lose a lot of weight, have dark circles around my eyes, and have a coffee IV. :?

Hey Hoomgar, not only do we wear the same helmet ...........looks like we have the same personality too!

Just kidding guys
      Can't have too much of a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler

Just kidding guys
        Can't have too much of a good thing
        Of course the 'good' part is disputable. :P

Comment

Working...
        X