• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool A$$ build

'Rat

Comment

Footpegs

What kind of fotpegs are on this masterpiece?

Comment

I know it'll take time to get pics up, but man, I'd LOVE to see some big pics of this thing finished. It sure looks fantastic!
        -KR

Comment

Thanks Man!

There are large pics on my website if you want to check it out..
          KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Wow, just went there and checked out your site. EXTREMELY cool!

-KR

Comment

Most of my mates go for GSXR1100 front ends due the fork length being about right with a standard rear suspension on a GSX or Katana.

I've used hayabusa forks successfully with a 954 top yoke (can't say if busa stem fits as I had to make one). My Kat has been lowered by using SRAD forks and a three piece bearing to accommodate the SRAD stem.

Comment

Nice kat Roger,

the gsxr 750 forks are the same length as the 1100s when you use the 954 triples.
                I seem to remember trying to fit the busa lower with the 954 top, but found the stem offset was not exactly the same. It would only work if the pinch bolts were left loose until you got the top on then tightened it up.
                What is the length of your busa forks?

shoot me an email rob@robwilton.com with pics, I would like to post your kat on my website in the Gallery section. IF any of your M8's would like to as well have shoot me their bike pics too.

The Gallery is here http://www.robwilton.com/xgallery.html

cheers,
                KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

I'll have a measure up at the weekend and let ya know

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
                    Most of my mates go for GSXR1100 front ends due the fork length being about right with a standard rear suspension on a GSX or Katana.

I've used hayabusa forks successfully with a 954 top yoke (can't say if busa stem fits as I had to make one). My Kat has been lowered by using SRAD forks and a three piece bearing to accommodate the SRAD stem.

Nice bike! Love the work!
                    -KR

Comment

Working...
                    X