No announcement yet.

Whats going on in your garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much at the moment. I am waiting on parts for all my projects. The new petcock I ordered is not in yet. I am loath to change the oil in the GS850 until I get the fuel problem sorted. My front forks are with a buddy who is polishing the lower tubes in preparation for paint. He said he would be done with them later this afternoon. So, I am twiddling my thumbs. Maybe I will give my dog a bath.

Comment

Rear view pic:

Comment

nice 58 chevy there steely!

Comment

Thanks solo.

She is a survivor. 114k original miles and still going strong.

Comment

Man the garage is getting full.

I was thinking of selling the two limited editions but I am leaning on selling the one ltd and the 85 and Keeping the other ltd...????....

Last edited by katman; 06-02-2006, 08:31 PM.
            KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Do you think I mean bussiness or not

Looks like I'll be in the 5's Friday........ what do I got to loose :twisted:

The pressure's on

1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
              1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
              1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
              1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
              01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

In my garage, (driveway), The GS1000 needs a new chain and sprockets and rear tire. So I won't be going anywhere on it until I get the parts.

Comment

Well all that's going on in my garage with my Gs1000's is..well....sod all :-( except a vast growing collection of parts! Every time I set a plan something better turns up. I had got together a brand new 4 into one ( header & collector ) & a very nice new supertrapp megaphone, all that was needed was a one of link pipe... when a titanium 4 into 2 into one comes along :-) bugger :-( more cash spent!! O' well should be good when I get it.

Mark...

Comment

picked up an 1100gk for 100 dollars last week. she runs strong !!! the rear splines were toast so i welded it together. time will tell if it works, so far so good !!! good carb cleaning and some wiring issues and she fired right up !!!

Comment

Originally posted by xDUKEx
                      picked up an 1100gk for 100 dollars last week. she runs strong !!! the rear splines were toast so i welded it together. time will tell if it works, so far so good !!! good carb cleaning and some wiring issues and she fired right up !!!

You lucky swine!!

Comment

At this point in time I am trying to fit a larger rear rim on the bike. It had a 16" rear rim off an L model when I got it and I want to put a stock or larger 17" back on it because I need the height and the gear ratio back.

Comment

Got the 17x3" rear rim on! WooHoo!

Comment

Looks good Mark.
                            Duke, you suck.:-D

Comment

Heres my 82 gs650e ive been working on,has 10,000 orginal miles on it\\/

Comment

Here's thread that she brought back to life imo...

Yesterday installed a ceiling fan in my garage..should do a better job circulating heat. Funny, I originally had it set to push the hot air down and then I did some research....learn something everyday...lol

When the heat is on, you don't want to have a cool breeze blowing on you. Most ceiling fans today have a reverse setting that allows the fan to run in the opposite, or clockwise, direction. So you're still circulating air, without creating a direct breeze. But there's more to it than that. Because warm air rises, running the fan in reverse also grabs that warm air that's hanging out around the ceiling and forces it out and down the walls. The air will naturally go down the walls and over the floor to be picked up again by the fan, balancing the temperature in the room.

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X