X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1
    What's a cell phone ?? haha I bet I'm one of the few people that doesn't
    have one.

I used to have one. Never used it on the bike though.

I had a cell phone fall out of my pocket into a pond, then I went swimming with the replacement (I hadn't intended on swimming) and for my third and final destruction of a phone a made the mistake of bringing it to Moosehead last year, where between the tequila and the rain it had an unfortunate accident.8-[

Comment

Originally posted by onchiman
      I know, how about "On-Star" for motorcycles!! If they detect you go down, they can call the meat wagon automatically!
      The best idea yet! No more finding a hotel/motel hassles and so on...\\/

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro
        This company makes a mount for anything. And I mean ANYTHING. Look around thier site, for some reason they don't market the cell phone holder for motorcycles, but they have one. you can mount your laptop, GPS, Big Gulp, radio, camera, PDA, radar detector- ANYTHING. I have one for my GPS. it's super high quality and very sturdy. It will cost about $50, but it's worth it.

http://www.ram-mount.com/products/motorcycles.htm
        Is not true. I am having checked with above site, and they are not having any kind of special holder for my blender. I am thinking it can sometimes get very warm on a ride in California, and when bike is completed, I am thinking it is being a good idea to have a blender to be making mixed drinks and cooling ones self off while riding in the hot sun!

Comment

Originally posted by GNAHT-2
          Is not true. I am having checked with above site, and they are not having any kind of special holder for my blender. I am thinking it can sometimes get very warm on a ride in California, and when bike is completed, I am thinking it is being a good idea to have a blender to be making mixed drinks and cooling ones self off while riding in the hot sun!
          holey carp fishman

someone left the screen door open agin....

BzZZzzzZZzzz....:shock:

Comment

Working...
          X