This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome the the GS Links forum!

This forum is for GS owners to list website links for companies that they have done business with in order to keep their GS going. Be sure to be specific in listing what kinds of parts you bought and how satisfied you were with the whole affair.

-- Frank --

Bike Bandit again

Guys,
    I'm not big on endorsements but these folks have pulled my fat outta the fire more times thna is reasonable....I have been in midst of "refreshening" my trusty old GS850G.....most of what I have needed is on the unobtainium list....but not s ofor these folks...I ran afoul of an exhaust system I bought off an 80 GS850...it WON'T fit my 79......I hadanother for an 80 1000G and it a perfect fit......I did need two exhaust gaskets for the middle two pipes...they had them....and when I put my airbox back on
    the tubes from the box to the carbs ....well to say they hard become brittle was an understatement.....Ok Bike Bandit is in Cali I an on the right coast and I got my parts all fresh in Suzi pkgs in less than 10 days.....
    THanks Bike Bandit...ps I plugged our site to them when I ordered.....
    Rodm850g

Comment

I use Motosport.com because their parts lists are the original SKU #'s that I need to find if they don't have them; even if they don't carry the part, the original SKU # is available.

Comment

Working...
      X