No announcement yet.

www.newenough.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up the same jacket, we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
      ohhh Good idea...id like to see some info on how you do it!

They're sewn on....get a seam ripper, sit down and go to work....be patient and it will come out good

i got mine a couple of weeks ago, im pretty darn happy with it....looks good and feels pretty sturdy. Hopefully I'll never need to test it
      Last edited by Guest; 02-24-2008, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Another great thing about NewEnough is their 110% return policy. If you buy something from them and need to return it they will either credit your credit card the purchase amount or give you 110% of the price in store credit. I recently purchased two Joe Rocket Interceptor leather jackets. I got two different sizes because I wasn't sure what size would fit me best. It turned out that neither ft me well so I decided to return them both. The total cost was $430 so I'm getting $43 additional spending money by choosing the in store credit. The only difference compared to a credit card credit is that you have to wait until they receive the merchandise before you get the in store credit.

Thanks,
        Joe
        IBA# 24077
        '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
        '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
        '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Aubra View Post
          They're sewn on....get a seam ripper, sit down and go to work....be patient and it will come out good

i got mine a couple of weeks ago, im pretty darn happy with it....looks good and feels pretty sturdy. Hopefully I'll never need to test it
          Can you see the stitch holes? I am not sure whether blacking out the letters so they can barely be seen or removing them completely is the way to go. I would not like to have a bunch of holes visible.
          NO PIC THANKS TO FOTO BUCKET FOR BEING RIDICULOUS

Current Rides: 1980 Suzuki GS1000ET, 2009 Yamaha FZ1, 1983 Honda CB1100F, 2006 H-D Fatboy
          Previous Rides: 1972 Yamaha DS7, 1977 Yamaha RD400D, '79 RD400F Daytona Special, '82 RD350LC, 1980 Suzuki GS1000E (sold that one), 1982 Honda CB900F, 1984 Kawasaki GPZ900R

Comment

I just got a Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 from them and rate the site and the jacket both 10/10

Comment

I ordered two helmets, two pairs of gloves, and two mesh jackets from them in three seperate orders. The longest it took was 3 days from order, and one of them showed up the next day!:shock: Took the wife down to the motorcycle safety class this weekend and she loved the gear and the class. So now I get to buy her a bike. Thanks NewEnough8-[

Oh, and I liked my gear too. Another guy had the same jacket and paid 50% more at the dealer. He wasn't happy.

Comment

I've gotten gloves, one jacket and one pair of pants from them. I don't think I've ever dealt with a business that was any quicker or more helpful, except my own local auto mechanic.

And is it just me, or is Megan on the website really f***in' cute?
                "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

Originally posted by Bert Patterson View Post
                  I've gotten gloves, one jacket and one pair of pants from them. I don't think I've ever dealt with a business that was any quicker or more helpful, except my own local auto mechanic.

It isn't just you.....................
                  IBA# 24077
                  '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
                  '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
                  '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Bert Patterson View Post

Ahhhh...she's just yer average Texas chick......

Hap

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
                      It isn't just you.....................
                      Good. It's nice to know I'm not slipping.
                      "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

seam ripper

I didn't see an answer to the question about whether a seam ripper will leave big visible holes if you pull off a patch - I'm going to buy one of the US Army jackets, but remove the Army patch. (not unpatriotic, i was just never in the Army, so it doesn't seem right to wear it)

Also, does anyone have a link to their ebay store?

Comment

i (not having the jacket or knowing what material it is made from) would say that if the material is a fabric, you can generally smooth out the holes so that they are often no longer visible, but only if you do this sooner rather than later, especially before the item goes through the wash, but if the material is leather, you will see some holes for sure after using a ripper.

oh and not sure what type of army jacket you're talking about, but if you're looking for the new ACU, the old Woodland or desert style, or any other type (some even have the new air force ABU tiger stripe pattern) be sure to check out the surplus and new item sites.

police and military oriented:
                          Serving police, fire, EMS, security. Shop Galls.com for uniforms, equipment and apparel. Competitive pricing, largest in-stock assortment and trusted brands.

more geared toward surplus:
                          http://www.cheaperthandirt.com (they have lots of foreign stuff)
                          Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!

you will find all the jackets you could ever imagine. the geared toward surplus sites even come across some of those old bomber style jackets (a1 i believe?) every once in a while.
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

ebay store is http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnewenough

as for the patches, if they leave holes (which if they do it will be small) cover them up with something else.

Comment

Working...
                            X