Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all

I think we all have that favorite spot that’s local to each of us that we visit on our bikes. Now, I guess it could be an oil stain on the garage floor that’s been there so long that you’ve given a name, but I’m thinking more of something like this. Interpret however you want. Favorite Spot.

Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

IMG_4591 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Ron
        When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
        1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
        1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
        1982 GS1100E
        1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Maybe not the most scenic, maybe not the best place to spend some time, but my favorite place in the area to stop for a roadside-bike-photo.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

TT600 on 144 by R John Thieda, on Flickr
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

My favorite spot....in my garage with my buddies for a Friday afternoon safety meeting.

No signature

Comment

This is one of my favorite spots for sure. Climbing the volcanos in the foreground which overlook the city is always fun. The Sandia Mountains in the background are just spectacular at sunset.

Roger

Current rides
                1983 GS 850G
                2003 FJR 1300A
                Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Our family used to go to Cove Palisades, state park Madras Or. We would terrorize the place foe 5 days with up to as many as 30 people. Skiing, tubing, swimming and just laying in the sun swilling beer and watching the sights.

V
                  Gustov
                  80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                  81 GS 1000 G
                  79 GS 850 G
                  81 GS 850 L
                  83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                  80 GS 550 L
                  86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                  2002 Honda 919
                  2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Overlooking the Genesee River Gorge. Probably my favorite place to ride to, take a picture of the bike at and go for a long walk.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                    82 gs1100L probably the next project
                    1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                    1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Cedar Run Pa. Its been one of my favorite places to vacation / visit since my aunt and uncle bought the inn around 1990 or so. I'm well overdue for a visit. http://Cedar Run by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Favorite spot?
                        Seat of my Bonneville...
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                          Interpret however you want. Favorite Spot.
                          I thought about this a long time, and narrowed it down to the lake behind my house or on two wheels with my wife, and I believe I picked the better photo.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Rain for the last three days mean no new pics so an old one of the '78.
                            "Favourite Spot" is probably Jordan Harbour about 15 minutes out of town on Lake Ontario.
                            Lovely shades of blue during the day and spectacular sunsets at night.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Happy Friday, all. Time to vote. This week's theme - Favorite Spot.
                              Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                              Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                              IMG_4591 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr
                              Originally posted by 1978GS750E View Post
                              Originally posted by Redman View Post
                              Maybe not the most scenic, maybe not the best place to spend some time, but my favorite place in the area to stop for a roadside-bike-photo.
                              Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                              Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              My favorite spot....in my garage with my buddies for a Friday afternoon safety meeting.

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                              This is one of my favorite spots for sure. Climbing the volcanos in the foreground which overlook the city is always fun. The Sandia Mountains in the background are just spectacular at sunset.

more in the next post.
                              Rich
                              1982 GS 750TZ
                              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Here's the rest. If I've missed any, please let me know.

Originally posted by gustovh View Post
                                Our family used to go to Cove Palisades, state park Madras Or. We would terrorize the place foe 5 days with up to as many as 30 people. Skiing, tubing, swimming and just laying in the sun swilling beer and watching the sights.

V
                                Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                                Overlooking the Genesee River Gorge. Probably my favorite place to ride to, take a picture of the bike at and go for a long walk.

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                                Cedar Run Pa. Its been one of my favorite places to vacation / visit since my aunt and uncle bought the inn around 1990 or so. I'm well overdue for a visit. http://Cedar Run by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                                Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                                Favorite spot?
                                Seat of my Bonneville...
                                Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                                I thought about this a long time, and narrowed it down to the lake behind my house or on two wheels with my wife, and I believe I picked the better photo.

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                                Rain for the last three days mean no new pics so an old one of the '78.
                                "Favourite Spot" is probably Jordan Harbour about 15 minutes out of town on Lake Ontario.
                                Lovely shades of blue during the day and spectacular sunsets at night.

Rich
                                1982 GS 750TZ
                                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Working...
                                X