Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wazz went down (Remembering Tina Wasserott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like some others here I don't know these two people but the healing thoughts are sent. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Bugger .
      Prayers and best wishes sent from down here .

Cheers , Simon .

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

Hope all is well with Greg and Tina. It hurts all of us when a fellow rider goes down. It can happen to us all. We all need to be careful and ride safe.
        80 GS850GT " Are we having fun yet! "

Comment

Greg and Tina were the very first GSR members I ever met face to face (Brown County - '04?). Both are the nicest people one could ever have the pleasure of getting to know.

Wishing both well and hoping for the best.
          sigpic

SUZUKI:
          1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
          HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
          KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
          YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Good thoughts and prayers from here too. Let us know if we can help with anything (bike transport or anything).

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
              Father,

We pray your merciful healing, hope, strength, and peace be upon Greg and Tina as they recover from their injuries. We ask the same for their family, friends, and caregivers as they gather to lend support to Greg and Tina.

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16

We ask in Your precious name, dear Savior Jesus.

Well Said Basscliff

Comment

very well said basscliff hopes for a speedy recovery for both

Comment

Wow ... just saw this! Greg and Tina, you two are both class acts, and I'm sending positive thoughts your way ... If there is any way I can help out please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for posting this, Greg (GBW)! We'll watch for updates on their recovery...

Regards,
                  Steve
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-18-2010, 10:02 PM.

Comment

My wife and I just had the pleasure of meeting them this weekend for the first time also. Very nice people. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.
                    I didnt do it I swear !!

--------------------------
                    1982 GS850G

1980 GS1100L

Comment

Comment

Mrs. Steve and I are also among those that just met them for the first time this weekend, along with a LOT of other members.

Sorry about their mishap, let's use that as a reminder that none of us is immune.

sigpic
                        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

I am terribly sorry to have to inform everybody, but Tina's sister, Cathy, sent me a response on Facebook and informed me that Tina did not survive the accident...

She went on to say that Greg has not been able to tell them anything about the accident. Greg's brother is on the way to KY with their kids.

Tina was one of the sweetest people you'd ever want to know and I am heartbroken to hear that such a wonderful weekend has ended in tragedy. My heartfelt condolences go out to Greg and the family during this impossibly difficult time.

Steve

EDIT - 12:15am Monday:

I realize now that I should not have posted anything on Tina's status until Greg had had a chance to share with the rest of our GSR family. I was shocked and saddened when Tina's sister contacted me and I was quite frankly not thinking clearly or rationally when I posted what should have been kept private for the family to share.

For this I am DEEPLY sorry - It was not my place, I was wrong, and I sincerely hope that Greg (and his family) will find it in his heart to forgive me for such a thoughtless move. The last thing I wanted to do is add pain at an already difficult time. I also hope that you will forgive me ... I was terribly wrong.

Steve
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-19-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

I just logged on and was reading through all posts and thought everything was going to be OK until Steve's post. I really don't have words to express what's going on in my head and just hope everybody here will pull together for all involved. Terribly tragic news!!!
                            '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                              I just logged on and was reading through all posts and thought everything was going to be OK until Steve's post. I really don't have words to express what's going on in my head and just hope everybody here will pull together for all involved. Terribly tragic news!!!
                              Very sad news.

Comment

This tragic news simply breaks my heart. I ask that everyone please pray for Greg and pray for both families in this truly sad time. May God give them comfort and peace.

Greg, if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Out of respect for Greg I also ask that people not add any further comments to this thread other then condolences until such a time that Greg chooses to make any comments here first. If there is something he wishes to have passed on, I will place it here. Thank you so much for your consideration.

-- Frank --
                                Last edited by administrator; 07-20-2010, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X