Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Giablo View Post
    Just so it is saved for posterity:
    '72 Honda CB750. Complete bike WITH NOTARIZED TITLE IN MY NAME. I am the 2nd owner and have owned this bike since '79. 70s custom with extended forks, Lester mags, etc. Frame has not been altered and ran fine when I put in storage in 2001. Does not run and will take $ and time to get it running. Bring a trailer or truck! Includes keys and shop manual, otherwise, what you see is what you get. $1500 cash, no trades. No emails; No text; CALL 480-280-2517.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Just so it is saved for posterity:
      '72 Honda CB750. Complete bike WITH NOTARIZED TITLE IN MY NAME. I am the 2nd owner and have owned this bike since '79. 70s custom with extended forks, Lester mags, etc. Frame has not been altered and ran fine when I put in storage in 2001. Does not run and will take $ and time to get it running. Bring a trailer or truck! Includes keys and shop manual, otherwise, what you see is what you get. $1500 cash, no trades. No emails; No text; CALL 480-280-2517.

I need to invent a time machine...

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
        that video had 10 likes, no dislikes, so I disliked it. Come on everybody, let's see how many dislikes we can put on it
        I'm in.
        It sounds like he missed his first shift in the video. Such a deal!

Eric

Comment

I don't know if it's because I saw it at 3 am, but this made me laugh. The guy must think really highly of himself........

Comment

More sad than funny what was done to this bike.

1983 GS1100E owned since 1992. SOLD!
            1990 RM250L since 1989.
            1986 XR250R since 1987. SOLD!
            1968? Suzuki B100P. SOLD!!!
            2 1992 XR100R's since 1995? for wife and daughter.(Just sold one 12/26/2016)
            1993 Z50R for other daughter but about to sell since she has out grown it. SOLD!!!
            2002 DRZ400S 12/04/10 SOLD!
            2006 DR650SE since May 2012
            2005 DL1000K5 since January 2013
            Green is just another color.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackandBlue View Post

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/bar/3159718415.html
              Ah I don't no, the bike is too new for it to be sad yet. So I think its funny.
              No signature

Comment

What the hell??? Those are cheap Huffy like BMX bars ! ! !
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yeah, a BIG PLUS 1 to that! He took a really nice bike and turned it into a Shyte pile. Its going to take another $1000 just to make it presentable and considering its cosmetic condition, lord knows what kind of crap maintenance schedule he had, if any. A good candidate for horse whipping!
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

The original owner must have gotten some illegal drugs into his system to think that it is somehow improved now.

Eric

Comment

Why is the license plate covering the oil cooler? What makes people think about doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                        What the hell??? Those are cheap Huffy like BMX bars ! ! !
                        I know right! I was thinking the same thing! He owned it since it was new? WHY the F did he do this to a new bike? What is he ON?

Comment

He must have wrecked it, or it's up for repo, and he's trying to hide it. lol
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by JATO View Post
                            Why is the license plate covering the oil cooler? What makes people think about doing this?
                            Gee i thought everyone knew that added 25 hp. Almost the same as a monster energy sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by gpd211 View Post
                              Gee i thought everyone knew that added 25 hp. Almost the same as a monster energy sticker.
                              Let me know if you guys ever figure out crazy, some people are just not right in the head, and by the looks of his bike, he meets the criteria, not being sarcastic either, I had a guy pull up to my service station once, and many more times, had foil all over his car, painted scribbly markings in some kind of off purple from front to back, an insurances nightmare, the damage this guy did to his car, with paint, foil, and just tearing things off he thought was keeping him from being discovered by....wait for it....Aliens!, that's right, little green men, we had to work on his less than a month old new car weekly to keep it running because of the constant self inflicted damage...crazy, but we still took his money in-doing his damage, if society thought he was sane enough to drive and do what he did, God made sheep too right?!

Comment

Originally posted by gpd211 View Post
                                In my neck of the woods a monster energy sticker on your vehicle implies you are a mentally deficient, mouth breathing, dullard. There are a lot of these types here in Minot, ND. I can't wait to get transferred.

Comment

Working...
                                X