Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Suzuki Bobber - $1300 (95th and deervalley)

Date: 2012-07-24, 4:57PM MST
    Reply to: zppjt-3121431649@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

It runs and drives fine bike is really quick has some torque. it is a single cylinder DR-350 Engine it been gone through and rebuilt but then sat for a pretty long time. can give a little trouble starting becuase its not getting enough fuel during start. a bigger pilot jet would probably do it some good.

Has basically brand new knobby tires bikes got a cool ratrod look
    I bought this frame from a guy at the saltflats in bonnevile then i put the engine in it aswell as changed out the neck tube and rake for the longer forks so the bike is chopped out a little.

bike comes with a headlight and is wired for a headlight already. The wiring is there for brake/licence plate lights aswell.
    has
    ***AND YES I HAVE THE TITTLE

***would like to trade for driving truck or mabye a car

***All trades considered
    $1500 OBO

tags: suzuki honda kawasaki bobber chopper rat rod ratrod motorcyle dirtbike scooter nighthawk Gs

call text 623-755-5971 or email

Comment

Originally posted by ikantbreave View Post
      Suzuki Bobber - $1300 (95th and deervalley)

Date: 2012-07-24, 4:57PM MST
      Reply to: zppjt-3121431649@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

It runs and drives fine bike is really quick has some torque. it is a single cylinder DR-350 Engine it been gone through and rebuilt but then sat for a pretty long time. can give a little trouble starting becuase its not getting enough fuel during start. a bigger pilot jet would probably do it some good.

Has basically brand new knobby tires bikes got a cool ratrod look
      I bought this frame from a guy at the saltflats in bonnevile then i put the engine in it aswell as changed out the neck tube and rake for the longer forks so the bike is chopped out a little.

bike comes with a headlight and is wired for a headlight already. The wiring is there for brake/licence plate lights aswell.
      has
      ***AND YES I HAVE THE TITTLE

***would like to trade for driving truck or mabye a car

***All trades considered
      $1500 OBO

tags: suzuki honda kawasaki bobber chopper rat rod ratrod motorcyle dirtbike scooter nighthawk Gs

call text 623-755-5971 or email

5 minutes of riding that junk, and you'll need a chiropractor living with you, and a Dr. to remove all the stones and debris from your back.

Comment

Originally posted by JATO View Post
        In my neck of the woods a monster energy sticker on your vehicle implies you are a mentally deficient, mouth breathing, dullard. There are a lot of these types here in Minot, ND. I can't wait to get transferred.
        Sorry to disappoint you but those dullards are everywhere. You can't escape them, none of us can.

Comment

scratching head..

Whadda ya'll think of this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Skaat View Post
            That looks REALLY tortuous to ride. Not by me, thats for sure.
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Just so people that see this later than next week can see it:
              ==============================================
              i have built a few bikes in the past... bobbers..ect. this time i got a little creative with it... YES..that is the gas tank in the back... and YES.. those are ram air intakes where the gas tank use to be. i built the bike myself. its a kz750 twin motor.. and it has a cbr mono shock. i cant say its a cafe bike.. or a street fighter because its neither.. its one of a kind.it has all led headlights and tail lights.. im moving to Florida and i need a cargo van or a nice vehicle to pull a trailer with.. ill also sell the bike if anyone just has cash. today is July 30th and im finishing up the carb work on the bike (re-jetting) so it wont be done for another week... just wanted to put it on craigslist to see what anyone had to trade so i can make a deal next week.. please feel free to email me with what you have.. looking forward to seeing whats out there.. thanks..

sigpic
              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
              Family Portrait
              Siblings and Spouses
              Mom's first ride
              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Upside down handle bars, worthlessly cushioned seat, tiny gas tank, loud mufflerless pipes, and questionable build quality. Oh yea. That's definitely worth $2000! Bargain even.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Just so people that see this later than next week can see it:
                ==============================================
                i have built a few bikes in the past... bobbers..ect. this time i got a little creative with it... YES..that is the gas tank in the back... and YES.. those are ram air intakes where the gas tank use to be. i built the bike myself. its a kz750 twin motor.. and it has a cbr mono shock. i cant say its a cafe bike.. or a street fighter because its neither.. its one of a kind.it has all led headlights and tail lights.. im moving to Florida and i need a cargo van or a nice vehicle to pull a trailer with.. ill also sell the bike if anyone just has cash. today is July 30th and im finishing up the carb work on the bike (re-jetting) so it wont be done for another week... just wanted to put it on craigslist to see what anyone had to trade so i can make a deal next week.. please feel free to email me with what you have.. looking forward to seeing whats out there.. thanks..

Comment

I'd have to say, it isn't your cookie cutter variety, actually, can't believe I'm going to say it, very creative, if it had rear suspension, maybe a candidate for a Spielberg or Lucas prop. Very movie like....not everyday practical.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                    I'd have to say, it isn't your cookie cutter variety, actually, can't believe I'm going to say it, very creative, if it had rear suspension, maybe a candidate for a Spielberg or Lucas prop. Very movie like....not everyday practical.
                    I can agree with the creativity and movie prop-like design. Oh and there is a monoshock on the rear, you can see it in the first picture (red spring)

Comment

Aside from some of the bizarre details, I actually like this bike. I don't care for the headlight, and location and size/shape of the gas tank leave a lot to be desired. With a standard type headlight/gas tank and a seat with a bit more padding, I think it would look much better. I wonder if you could put a gas tank in the area where the airbox used to be. I imagine you'd have to use a fuel pump if you did. I'm not sure you could approach the capacity of a standard gas tank that way, but it would be a better place to put the weight of the gas, as opposed to above the rear wheel. I wonder how effective that ram air is.

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by davidduarte
                        that video had 10 likes, no dislikes, so I disliked it. Come on everybody, let's see how many dislikes we can put on it

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                        I'm in.
                        It sounds like he missed his first shift in the video. Such a deal!

Eric
                        10 likes, now 7 dislikes (including mine). Come on GSR, we can do better than that
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-31-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Custom chopper

I just don't know what to say.....

1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
                          2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
                          2008 Bandit 1250 #2

Comment

*Quote* I wonder how effective that ram air is.

If you mean it runs rich at low speed, and lean at high speed? It is most efficient...
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Schlosser View Post
                              I just don't know what to say.....

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/3174769318.html
                              Are those rear shocks he's using as a "springer" front end? It looks like he made it from Home Depot angle iron, wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
                                Aside from some of the bizarre details, I actually like this bike. I don't care for the headlight, and location and size/shape of the gas tank leave a lot to be desired. With a standard type headlight/gas tank and a seat with a bit more padding, I think it would look much better. I wonder if you could put a gas tank in the area where the airbox used to be. I imagine you'd have to use a fuel pump if you did. I'm not sure you could approach the capacity of a standard gas tank that way, but it would be a better place to put the weight of the gas, as opposed to above the rear wheel. I wonder how effective that ram air is.
                                Most of the pieces are there, I agree. What throws my meter out the window, is the futuristic shapes, thrown over a clasic upright twin, and the SPOKED WHEELS !

Just isn't coming together, for me...

Comment

Working...
                                X