No announcement yet.

Are there any ladies on here or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its me grinning from ear to ear. The weather has finally warmed up and the maurauder is on the road. 2 rides in 2 weekends and bike nightbtomorrow night. Woot Woot

Comment

I mostly look around on here. Just graduated, trying to find a job, and trying to find a new house for my parents so its a bit busy around here. Cycle is in storage but might just go and dig it out.

Comment

Ok ladies tomorrow the goal is 360 miles in the beautiful weather

Comment

Originally posted by Chrkut View Post
          I mostly look around on here. Just graduated, trying to find a job, and trying to find a new house for my parents so its a bit busy around here. Cycle is in storage but might just go and dig it out.
          Congrats I just graduated myself and I'm job hunting myself. Good luck with it

Comment

^^Congrats to you Lila!

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
              ^^Congrats to you Lila!

Ed
              Thanks Ed I am happy it's over with! It's surprising what big doors can be pried open with paper I got an associates degree in dental technology right after high school and never worked in that field but this bachelors degree I will use. I'm done though, no masters in my future. Now it's time to find a bike & find a job

Comment

Good Luck!

Originally posted by Lila :) View Post
                Thanks Ed I am happy it's over with! It's surprising what big doors can be pried open with paper I got an associates degree in dental technology right after high school and never worked in that field but this bachelors degree I will use. I'm done though, no masters in my future. Now it's time to find a bike & find a job
                There you go! Being positive is gonna land a job in no time. It's a tough market but you've done something to separate yourself from the competition. That and timing and most of all Networking will get you a job very soon.

Definitely keep us posted on your bike search! That will come with time so we'll wait.

Ed
                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                  There you go! Being positive is gonna land a job in no time. It's a tough market but you've done something to separate yourself from the competition. That and timing and most of all Networking will get you a job very soon.

Definitely keep us posted on your bike search! That will come with time so we'll wait.

Ed
                  Morning Ed I was going to update my posts in off-topic but they are gone now Where would they have gone LOL! I'd say it had maybe been 5-6 weeks since I had posted Thanks

Comment

Morning Ed I was going to update my posts in off-topic but they are gone now Where would they have gone LOL! I'd say it had maybe been 5-6 weeks since I had posted Thanks
                    Good morning Lila,

I haven't a clue where those threads go. My "T Nation" picture thread disappeared too.

Have a good first week of June...my birthday month!

Ed
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

The answer to your question.......

What forums get purged There seems to be a bit of confusion as to what forums get regularly purged. Here is a list of forums that do get purged in order to save server disk space.

• Off Topic Discussion forum
                      • GS Discussion forum
                      • GS Meetingplace
                      • "Other" Questions forum
                      • Ladies Only
                      • Both Classifieds forums
                      • Both For Sale forums
                      • GS Owners
                      • Polls
                      • Letters to the Editors (threads are removed individually)

Remember, if you haven't logged into the forum in the last 180 days your forum account will be deleted!

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
                        The answer to your question.......
                        Thanks Gatekeeper for the info Funny thing is my one of my first ever threads is in ladies only and it was 8 months ago and it's still here but my "provocative insights" on life in the storage unit business is sadly gone forever

Comment

This is an old thread eh?
                          Peppermint Patti
                          AKA: Gramma is here!

Comment

Thanks Gatekeeper for the info Funny thing is my one of my first ever threads is in ladies only and it was 8 months ago and it's still here but my "provocative insights" on life in the storage unit business is sadly gone forever
                            unfortunately I don't know the criteria the Admin here uses for the Purge.....

there are many things I don't know around here, the purge is just one of them ......

but I am glad I was able to shed some light on what might have been the cause of the missing posts...

Comment

Originally posted by JAG View Post
                              Etiquette forces me to treat you with kid gloves
                              Now that I think about it. That JAG IS a character. LMAO I think everything except tech sections get purged.
                              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Hey, I'm here too!

I know I'm not extremely active on the forum, most of the time I spend on here I'm reading up the technical sections...

I joined very recently, after buying my Sue. Found the forum while scavenging the Webs for info on my newly acquired ride

Comment

Working...
                                X