No announcement yet.

Bike Bandit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a part from them yesterday, took 1 day after i received tracking info, no issues whatsoever, id use them again over the local dealership

Comment

does anyone have a phone number for them? I hate dealing with online tech support....

Comment

Well, after contacting these nim-rods about my needle valve...UGH!! First of all, they had NO IDEA what I was talking about...I even sent them a pic!! They send me an e-mail, saying my VIN# is incorrect because it's not 17 digits!! Dumb-a$$es!! Soooo... I went to the chat help, they guy FINALLY looked at my pics...and then he states, "oh, that part is superceded, and must be dealt with a certified mechanic!" WTF?!? ARGH!!!!
        I wrote them a pretty curt e-mail, saying about vin# and when the 17 digit was incorporated, and..if they DO sell a part that is NOT correct to a "T", they need to note that!! I also told them thier tech support really didnt know that much, and I knew more than they did, and that they should know what, why, and where these parts are.
        BUt, on a positive side, the parts did come quickly. All I can say is, these carb parts a rarity, and it's getting much more difficult to get oem parts.

Comment

Another AAAAA+++++ for BB!

I ordered from them last month. Had the same experience I always do and in just over a week all my parts came short a few that were back ordered. They canceled my back order so I asked them why and they said the manufacturer could not give them an ETA. I told them I still wanted the part so they looked again and found that they are available now (not sure where, I assume elsewhere) and to add them back and they will credit my shipping.

It gets better.

I already had new stuff in my shopping cart for an oil cooler job I have coming up. I asked them how they wanted to handle it and they said to just add the parts back to my current list of new parts in my new order and they are sending it all to me with free shipping. This is precisely why I keep coming back. I deal with the people who take care of me. Thanks again Bike Bandit, you guys rock!

Comment

I forgot to mention that my order came in just under 5 days and everything was there this time plus free shipping.

Another home run for these guys. 8)

Comment

Yeah Bike Bandit rocks 8-)

Comment

Working...
              X