No announcement yet.

HJC Helmets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Cl-14 from www.newenough.com for $89.95 just request prices then go to Clearance.
    My brother bought a CS-12 and is very happy with it.

Comment

I have HJC (although different model) and am quite happy with it. But try it out first to see if it matches your head, for example I can't fit into Shoei, Arai is so so, and HJC and Suomy are quite good fits.

Comment

One of our monthly (UK) magazines did a "mega" helmet test/comparison. HJC came out in the top three, but at a fifth of the price of Arai etc.
        The magazine said that it was unbelievable value for money.

Comment

Re: HJC Helmets?

Originally posted by MichaelHoward
          These are on sale, anybody used these before??

HJC-CS-12, on sale for like 85 bucks.

http://www.newenough.com/hjc_cs12_me...ge_private.htm
          Just got one for my girlfriend and she loves it. Of course, be sure to try it on, but she says its really quiet, doesent move around much, and I like the tool-less shield change. Wish it had a removeable liner, but you get what you pay for. Nice defogger, too. Two thumbs up.

Comment

On the subject of helmets. I've got a question.

Saturday I tried on some HJC's. My current AFX helmet is a large. The HJC Large seemed quite tight. I realize they loosen up over time, but How TIGHT should it be new?
            I tried the XL and it was snug and felt much better.

Any idea's?

Comment

the last year i have got in the habit of using a fleece headband under my helmet and i will NEVER go back to riding without it winter or summer. more comfortable, cuts down the wind noise, in summer it heeps the sweat from rolling down my face and also wicks it away. in the colder temperatures it keeps my head warmer, and best of all i can wash it easily. it also keeps my glasses more comfortable and in place.
              i actually picked my latest helmet by wich one fit best with it on.

Comment

Working...
              X