Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I don't want to be picking sides here or starting more trouble, just trying to understand what went on, right?

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike
      Well I don't want to be picking sides here or starting more trouble, just trying to understand what went on, right?

Mike
      I know what you mean, I've done my best to lay it all out and I see no good from going over the same stuff again and again.

That being said, if anyone else wants to chat, I'm all ears.

Cheers,

-Tad

Comment

You must be some magical lad tad, to know the number of a cylinder block that you say never existed. Did you use a ouiji board to divine this information? I'm really very impressed with your inventiveness. First there was no block, then the non existent block had a number which you know, but it isn't the same number as the block you just listed and so I guess it isn't the same number as the block you've had in your catalogue this whole time, either.

I'm not good with numbers, personally. But I can smell BS from thousands of miles away.

S.

Comment

Again, I don't want to start trouble or choose sides here in a fight I'm not involved with,...but I thought we were talking Suzuki part numbers.

Or at least Anderson Vintage Part numbers based on Suzuki part numbers.

Comment

Again, I don't want to start trouble or choose sides here in a fight I'm not involved with,...but I thought we were talking Suzuki part numbers.

Or at least Anderson Vintage Part numbers based on Suzuki part numbers.
            Hi UncleMike,

Yes we are based on Suzuki Part numbers, no two part's use the same part number in our system.

Part numbers are always listed in our auctions so it's an easy matter to compare them.

Cheers,

-Tad

Comment

So the imaginary parts...the ones you auction and take money for, which you later (much later) refund...those imaginary parts have imaginary numbers, and the imaginary numbers are based on real suzuki numbers? And each imaginary part has it's own imaginary number? But the imaginary part number wouldn't be the same as ... say... the number of a real part because of course no two part numbers are the same?

And a real part that you actually had in your possession prior to your putting it up for auction...it would have it's own real number? Amazing. I can see why you get so far behind with your shipping. Must be one hell of a job keeping track of all these imaginary parts and their numbers. As well, one cannot help but wonder if all the people you collected real money from for these imaginary parts have financed the purchase of any real parts you had or have. It's really quite an elegant method, when one considers the potential for accumulating cash with no obligation.

I think I've got it at last.

BTW...you two boys look good playing so nicely together. One could almost imagine you were imaginary friends playing with imaginary parts!

Have fun tad. I'll be watching you.

S.

Comment

As I said, I was simply trying to understand what was happening here, not defending anyone.

I can say that I'm a bit confused if no two parts have the same numbers in his system. I would assume it would be easier to have the same part have the same number.

I can see that you're still very angry regarding this transaction, but it has nothing to do with me. You're getting dangerously close to insulting me here, so how about you back off a bit?

Comment

As I said, I was simply trying to understand what was happening here, not defending anyone.

I can say that I'm a bit confused if no two parts have the same numbers in his system. I would assume it would be easier to have the same part have the same number.

I can see that you're still very angry regarding this transaction, but it has nothing to do with me. You're getting dangerously close to insulting me here, so how about you back off a bit?
                  I believe at this point she is only trying to upset us, but if you have any more questions, just ask and I'll answer as best as possible.

Cheers,

-Tad

Comment

UmcleMickey:
                    "I can see that you're still very angry regarding this transaction, but it has nothing to do with me. You're getting dangerously close to insulting me here, so how about you back off a bit?"

I'm actually not very angry. I'm moderately annoyed. If I were really angry tad would be in litigation right now.

Please accept my apology if you feel I have insulted you. As you say, it has nothing to do with you. That last crack was an attempt at levity. I didn't intend it as an insult or for the joke to be at your expense, but can see how you may have read it that way.

S.

Comment

Fair enough, apology accepted. I don't want to get in the middle here, I just want to make sure I understand what went on to satiate my own morbid curiousity.

And no need to call me "UmcleMickey."

UncleMike will do just fine, but I prefer just plain Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhorse47
                        So the imaginary parts...the ones you auction and take money for, which you later (much later) refund...those imaginary parts have imaginary numbers, and the imaginary numbers are based on real suzuki numbers? And each imaginary part has it's own imaginary number? But the imaginary part number wouldn't be the same as ... say... the number of a real part because of course no two part numbers are the same?

And a real part that you actually had in your possession prior to your putting it up for auction...it would have it's own real number? Amazing. I can see why you get so far behind with your shipping. Must be one hell of a job keeping track of all these imaginary parts and their numbers. As well, one cannot help but wonder if all the people you collected real money from for these imaginary parts have financed the purchase of any real parts you had or have. It's really quite an elegant method, when one considers the potential for accumulating cash with no obligation.

I think I've got it at last.

BTW...you two boys look good playing so nicely together. One could almost imagine you were imaginary friends playing with imaginary parts!

Have fun tad. I'll be watching you.

S.
                        Mary,

I find your allegations humorous at best, libel at worst.
                        I would appreciate if you would stick to the facts.

Consider this a friendly request.

Cheers,

-Tad

Comment

"I'm still waiting for Tad to come through with the cylinder block he sold me on ebay back in December. At the time, apparently, he didn't have it...??!!! But he had it continuously listed on his website and his email catalogue, and he listed it on ebay again last week, so I'm confused. Ding dang it if armytad hadn't blocked me from bidding on that auction. Sigh."

The above are the facts tad.

I'm glad you find them amusing. You may find later on that you can't eat amusement, nor can you take it to the bank.

Libel? Gosh...I'm just quaking in my boots here.

Stick to the facts? I think you will from now on. Just a friendly hunch on that though.

S.

Comment

To all who are watching:

Do you think I've caused enough problems, albeit inadvertently, in this thread?

Comment

Well you asked so here is my two cents. I think that silverhorse and Tad need to take this matter into private discussion at this point if any further debate is to take place as it is getting borderline annoying now. We, the rest of the people on the forum have stated our two cents and I believe that everyone has had satisfactory replies that Tad is making effort to correct his past business issues affecting our parts shipments.

I think that what happened between Tad and silverhorse is unfortunate and that a happy resolution could still be achieved if they would both be more willing to work with each other. The situation is understandable from where it is. I think silverhorse has cause to be upset albeit she did receive a full refund ending it at this point. On the other side of the coin I think it would be a kind gesture of good faith for Tad to find one of the heads she wanted when he can and sell it to her for what she won the other one at. Just to put this to bed so to speak.

Tad, as a seller, showing perspective buyers on this forum (especially those who have not bought from you yet) good business ethic like that would go a long way to shutting this down. No one needs to apologize IMHO. Just fix the situation. It is obvious to me that sliverhorse's main beef with you right now is she really needs that head for her bike project and it sounds to me as though she would still buy it from you should you be able to secure one for her.

The better we get along, the more GS bikes survive for future generations

<the following was Hoomgar's opinion and is not subject to debate or refutal, it is simply one man's spin on things>

Can't we all just get along?

Comment

I too agree this has gone on long enough, I feel some what frustrated because I simply have no cylinder to send, and I have no way to source one.

We buy parts in bulk, we have no control over what we receive other than sorting out what we don't want. There is no way for us to request a certain part.

All I can do at this point is offer my apologizes and try to keep everything factual and honest.

I was about to go into extreme detail over what is fact and not, however I feel in the long run that too would only be a waste of my time.

I appreciate the post and will respect the forums wishes to depart from conversation with mary as this has also become annoying to myself, and honestly I simply don't have the time for this - I have alot of work todo, but I did not want people talking behind my back.

I would request that this post be locked and left in it's current state for anyone to review and judge as they see fit.

Cheers,

-Tad

Comment

Working...
                                X