No announcement yet.

SeaFoam and SeaFoam Deep Creep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reason I can think of... I have had a couple of bikes that were running like poo-poo and added a little Seafoam and some fresh gas along with a long ride and Viola...
    2010 Honda VFR1200F
    1983 Suzuki GS750T (sold)
    Being Revisited
    1981 Honda CM400T
    http://www.bikepics.com/members/cloudbreakmd/

Comment

Originally posted by cloudbreakmd
      No reason I can think of... I have had a couple of bikes that were running like poo-poo and added a little Seafoam and some fresh gas along with a long ride and Viola...
      Sorry, I thought you were saying that you wouldn't add it then,...was just a bit confused.

Comment

Alright guys, the thing about the 3/8 drill bit and duct tape wasn't funny. Thanks to your goofing off I have to find a new set of carbs now..:-D

Comment

So what happens if you deep-creep your piston tops, presumably through the sparky plug holes, and it sits overnight dissolving that carbon, where does it all go? down to the ring pack and clog that all up or????

Comment

Originally posted by 83'GK
            So what happens if you deep-creep your piston tops, presumably through the sparky plug holes, and it sits overnight dissolving that carbon, where does it all go? down to the ring pack and clog that all up or????
            That's an interesting thought... I would presume that it would dissolve and end up in your engine oil. I usually change my oil after doing the treatment (so ofcourse you pick an appropriate time to add the Seafoam in the first place)....
            2010 Honda VFR1200F
            1983 Suzuki GS750T (sold)
            Being Revisited
            1981 Honda CM400T
            http://www.bikepics.com/members/cloudbreakmd/

Comment

Wouldn't running the bike with Seafoam or Berryman's possibly wreck all the o-rings in your carburator?

Comment

Working...
              X