No announcement yet.

Nelson Rigg Tank Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After taking it to work today, one of the Harley guys bought a CL300. Of course he is very easily impressed.
    "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
    GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
    1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
    1979 GS1000SN The new hope
    1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostgs1
      After taking it to work today, one of the Harley guys bought a CL300. Of course he is very easily impressed.
      I can't live without mine now.
      I'm thinking of putting the strap on it and and wearing it shopping.
      "Hey, waddayou lookin' at? It's a tank bag!"

Comment

Originally posted by 8trackmind
        I can't live without mine now.
        I'm thinking of putting the strap on it and and wearing it shopping.
        "Hey, waddayou lookin' at? It's a tank bag!"
        man Purse!
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Although the overall build MAY not be as good as the Nelson Rigg, my EXL (sold new on Ebay by "Moto-direct") was less than twenty bucks more and has three different compartments that can all be used on their own, with numerous combinations possible.

Nerobro also has a version of my bag and we're both VERY happy with them.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Planecrazy
            Although the overall build MAY not be as good as the Nelson Rigg, my EXL (sold new on Ebay by "Moto-direct") was less than twenty bucks more and has three different compartments that can all be used on their own, with numerous combinations possible.

Nerobro also has a version of my bag and we're both VERY happy with them.

Regards,
            I've bought a couple items from them before. They shipped really fast and had good prices too...

Comment

Working...
            X